Hello! You must register before you can use many of PassPorter's special features, including the Concierge Desk. Registration is free and easy!
Concierge Level: 0
Next Level: 0/10
close desk drawer
PassPorter Help DeskWe're here to help!
Three Easy Ways to Get Help:
1. Visit and/or post on our message boards at http://www.passporterboards.com/forums. (Fastest response time!)
2. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (E-mail is typically answered within 24 hours on weekdays at this address!)
3. Post on our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/PassPorter. (This page is checked daily, but questions and answers can be harder to find.)
What about the phone? You can call us at 734-332-7801 (Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm ET), but we're a family business with a small office -- answering the phone isn't always possible. You're more likely to get a faster response with one of the above three methods.
Or Find Answers Now in These Guides/FAQs:
- All About PassPorter Books
- Message Board Frequently Asked Questions (plus How to Join and Post)
- Common Shorthands and Abbreviations
- How to Order in Our Store (and Frequently Asked Questions)
- Calendar of Upcoming Editions
- How to put our e-books on mobile devices, such as an iPad, Kindle, or Nook
I am looking for something in the web site:
I have other questions.
| PassPorter's Concierge Desk Copyright 2010-2014 by Jennifer Marx at PassPorter Travel Press