PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel - View Single Post - How to Get a Pass to the PassPorter's Club
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 02:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jennifer Marx
Club President
PassPorter Author

PassPorter's Club Passholder
What's this?

Community Rank: Explorer

Concierge Level: 7
Don't yet have a message board account? No problem!
PassPorter's Club is for everyone, and we're delighted to see so many familiar and new names joining our revolutionary program! While PassPorter's Club is integrated into our message board community, this is primarily because the software engine behind it is flexible enough to provide all the tools to effectively manage a program like this. We expect and welcome both current message board members as well as those who have never participated in our community (and may not even be so inclined). You can get the full benefit out of PassPorter's Club without participating in the community.

If you don't yet have an message board account but want to get a pass to the PassPorter's Club, here's what you do:

1. Get your account -- fast!
Go to http://www.passporterboards.com/forums/register.php -- register for an account (it's simple and quick!)

2. Log in.
Go to http://www.passporterboards.com/forums/payments.php -- log in using the Member Name and password you created in step 1.

3. Get your pass.
Select the type of pass you'd like and follow the directions to activate it.

Voila! That's all there is to it.

Author of PassPorter guidebooks
Webmistress of PassPorter.com
Co-Host of the PassPorter Moms Podcast
My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Google +

My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsWalt Disney World (100+ visits from 1983-2014), Disneyland Resort (16 visits from 1996-2010), Disney Cruise Line (20 cruises from 1999-2014), Disneyland Paris (1 visit in 2005), Disneyland Tokyo (1 visit in 1992)
Jennifer Marx is offline   Reply With Quote