Travel Agents: How to Answer Questions
About This Page: This is a discussion on Travel Agents: How to Answer Questions within the Ask the Travel Agents: Your Q&A, part of the PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel; All travel agents in our community are encouraged to answer member questions in the Ask the Travel Agents forum. To ...
Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.
To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.
All travel agents in our community are encouraged to answer member questions in the Ask the Travel Agents forum. To gain the ability to reply to posts in this forum, follow these directions:
1. Read our Travel Agent Guidelines. If you agree to abide by these guidelines, continue to the next step.
2. Click on the My Home link in the navigation bar above.
3. Click on Group Memberships in the bar on the left side.
4. Locate the "Agents" group, click the Join button beside it, and click the Join Group button.
5. In the Request Reason box, please state your travel agent affiliation and indicate that you will abide by our guidelines, then click the Send Request button. Not providing this information could delay your approval.
The forum Guides will receive your request and will answer it within 24-48 hours. You can return to this Group Memberships area at any time to check the status of your request.
Tip: Gaining access to post in the Ask the Travel Agents forum also gives you access to our Travel Agents Only forum with information, tips, links, graphics, articles, and our discount program.
Last edited by disneyknut; 05-03-2010 at 03:15 PM..