Discuss "Special Events and Tours" on Sunday Night Disney Trivia and Fun Chat: Feb. 24, 2013 9:00 PM ET - PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel
PassPorter.com
Message Board Community
Home Florida - Walt Disney World Caribbean - Disney Cruise Line California - Disneyland Resort Anywhere and Everywhere! Travelers Store Community PassPorter's Club Help!
   Welcome!  |   Answers  |  Guidelines  |  Shorthands  |  Newsletters  |  Our Guides  |   Photos  | Login Problems  |  Help  |  Bookmark Us |  Follow Us on |
Search

Go Back   PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel > PassPorter Villa: Sharing the Fun Together > The Back Fence: Chat Room News, Tips, & Help
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2013, 07:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
PassPorter's Club Passholder

What's this?

PassPorter Guide

Community Rank: Explorer

Concierge Level: 6
Discuss "Special Events and Tours" on Sunday Night Disney Trivia and Fun Chat: Feb. 24, 2013 9:00 PM ET

Discuss "Special Events and Tours" on Sunday Night Disney Trivia and Fun Chat: Feb. 24, 2013 9:00 PM ET

Please join us for a fun hour.

This week's theme is ...Special Events and Tours!

We start with our Disney Chat Family weekly catch-up. Then we share some trivia questions to test our knowledge and enjoy some informal sharing on the topic. We have a smart bunch with lots of great trivia questions. Feel free to bring your own on-topic questions.

You won't find arguments over scores and answer details here, just friendly conversation and a big welcome for all!

Once again, PLEASE come with your own questions, but remember to stay on topic! Be there at 9:00 sharp to catch up on the dish.

We have new members who would like to join in and do some guessing! Remember, gifted trivia experts, please count to 50 before you answer so others can have time to think and answer. Many of our questions and topics leave room for personal sharing on topic, so everyone can participate.

How to find chat
To get to chat look at the bar to the top of the PassPorter.com site. You'll see MY HOME. Count over two and click on CHAT. If you need more help, click here: How to Chat: Step-by-Step Instructions

Newbies are welcome! Here are our PassPorter Chat Rules and Guidelines

co-leader_for_Sunday_Night_Disney_Trivia_Chat

Here's my free special needs ebook.
Navigating_Disney

Sandra Bostwick
My Previous TripsToo many to count!
Sandra Bostwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

What's this?

PassPorter Guide

THe chatters of the evening were:
3dogknight-Joe-Michigan
Duck addict-Don-CA
DZneynut-James-VA
Ilovedisney247-Heather-South Louisiana
Kurtholley-Kurt-Michigan
PamelaK-Pam-TX
Sandra Bostwick-Sandy-North Jersey
Next week: NAME THAT CHARACTER with the Duck!

Thanks for a fun time!

Navigating_Disney

Sandra Bostwick
Old 03-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Uncle Duck

What's this?

PassPorter Guide

Community Rank: Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra Bostwick View Post
THe chatters of the evening were:
3dogknight-Joe-Michigan
Duck addict-Don-CA
DZneynut-James-VA
Ilovedisney247-Heather-South Louisiana
Kurtholley-Kurt-Michigan
PamelaK-Pam-TX
Sandra Bostwick-Sandy-North Jersey
Next week: NAME THAT CHARACTER with the Duck!

Thanks for a fun time!
Will be there to lead...providing the boards cooperate. Boards are currently very slow and do not know if that will cause problems with Chat.

Don Passporter Co-guide DL:Getting There (and Back) , DL: Making More Magic (Everything Else) , Ask the Travel Agent: Your Q&A, The Locker Room: Sports and Athletics , The Backyard: Gatherings, Meets & Group Travels , Planning Your Disney Cruise Voyage , Cruising Disney Together : Meets and Gatherings , Sharing Your Adventure: Disney Cruise Reports
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsFirst trip to DL 1962; Many subsequent trips to DL (including on the 50th in 2005) 1990 offsite;2002-ASMovies ;2005-POFQ;2006-POP & Mousefest;2007 Disney Wonder POR and Mousefest, 2008 Disney Wonder and Carribbean Beach; 2009 Disney Magic (Western Caribbean) and POP.
duck addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Community Rank: Trekker

Concierge Level: 7
boards are very slow today. It just did speed up a little for me within the last 15 min. I did log on chat at 8 to see if I could get on and all was good

"Raindrops taste like tears without the pain"
1186 miles from Home
My Countdown Counting down to: OKW
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous Trips1976 WDW,2002WDL,2006WDW,2008WDW,2010WDW,2010Disney Wonder,2011 OKW,BLT 2012OKW 2013
kurtholley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:01 AM   #5 (permalink)

What's this?

PassPorter Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck addict View Post
Will be there to lead...providing the boards cooperate. Boards are currently very slow and do not know if that will cause problems with Chat.
Thanks! You are a truly devoted duck! :-)

Navigating_Disney

Sandra Bostwick