12/07/2013-Fantasy Western - PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel
PassPorter.com
Message Board Community
Home Florida - Walt Disney World Caribbean - Disney Cruise Line California - Disneyland Resort Anywhere and Everywhere! Travelers Store Community PassPorter's Club Help!
   Welcome!  |   Answers  |  Guidelines  |  Shorthands  |  Newsletters  |  Our Guides  |   Photos  | Login Problems  |  Help  |  Bookmark Us |  Follow Us on |
Search

Go Back   PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel > PassPorter's Disney Cruise Line > Cruising Disney Together: Meets and Gatherings
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2012, 06:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Community Rank: Explorer

Concierge Level: 6
12/07/2013-Fantasy Western

DH and I will be on this cruise and celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary which is the day after we sail!
It will also be our first cruise as Platinum Club members!
Anybody out there planning to be on this cruise with us?

My Countdown Counting down to: Escaping Election Chaos at WDW and on the Fantasy
Ahhhhhhhh......
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsNov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--Grand Floridian; Dec 05--Grand Californian Concierge/Beach Club Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--Grand Floridian Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, West. Carib; May 07--Saratoga Springs; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, East. Carib; Jan 08--Saratoga Springs; Apr 08 Contemporary Concierge; Aug 08--Grand Californian Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--Grand Floridian Palm Club; Apr 09--Animal Kingdom Lodge; Oct 09--Saratoga Springs; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--Villas at Wilderness Lodge; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov-Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--Grand Californian; Jun 11--DIsney Dream B2B; Jan 12--WDW VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Disney Magic 2-day; Nov '12--BLT; Nov '12--Eastern Carib, Fantasy; Feb '13--POR;
NanaTink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Quacktastic!

Greetings! The change to the single supplement made my decision for me (although, to be honest, I was already leaning to keep this booking I made on the Fantasy).

Most of the activity is on the Disboards and our Facebook page. This will be my first western.

I've been on a 4-night Bahama on the Wonder, 7-night eastern on the Magic, another 7-night eastern but on the Fantasy, and now a 7-night western on the Fantasy.

I can't wait to be on the ship again!

Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!
Proud DVC Member since December 2010
Home Resort: Bay Lake Towers
Diagnosed Sleep Apnea June 2012
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsWestern Caribbean December 2013, Beach Club July 2013, SSR March 2013,POFQ June/July '12, Disney Fantasy 7nt EC Apr '12, BLT 1-BDRM Jan '12, Disney Magic 7 nt EC/POFQ 4 nights Dec '10, Disney Wonder 4 night/Pop Century 2 nights Dec '08, Coronado Springs Dec '07, Off Site/Vacation Home Dec '05, Off Site/Vacation Home Dec '04, Off Site/Vacation Home Oct '03, Port Orleans Riverside Feb '02, Disney Institute (Now Saratoga Springs) May '00
Donald_Quackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Community Rank: Adventurer

Hi my DH and I will also be cruising. 3rd Disney Cruise 2nd time Fantasy and 2nd time Western. Congrats NanaTink on 35 years. We are celebrating 42yrs in 2013 but the cruise will be my Birthday Celebration. We just finished a marvelous cruise to the Eastern with San Juan Puerto Rico. We are looking forward to sailing the Fantasy again a beautiful ship.
My Countdown Counting down to: Fantasy Holidays
We had a magical Time.
My Previous TripsLast trip Dec 2012 fantasy Cruise and POR
Tig&Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Quacktastic!

Greetings! We have another thread on the Did and a Facebook group started. I'll see about getting you invoked if you are on Facebook.

Glad to now be able to say we're going this year!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsWestern Caribbean December 2013, Beach Club July 2013, SSR March 2013,POFQ June/July '12, Disney Fantasy 7nt EC Apr '12, BLT 1-BDRM Jan '12, Disney Magic 7 nt EC/POFQ 4 nights Dec '10, Disney Wonder 4 night/Pop Century 2 nights Dec '08, Coronado Springs Dec '07, Off Site/Vacation Home Dec '05, Off Site/Vacation Home Dec '04, Off Site/Vacation Home Oct '03, Port Orleans Riverside Feb '02, Disney Institute (Now Saratoga Springs) May '00
Old 01-03-2013, 01:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Community Rank: Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tig&Poo View Post
Hi my DH and I will also be cruising. 3rd Disney Cruise 2nd time Fantasy and 2nd time Western. Congrats NanaTink on 35 years. We are celebrating 42yrs in 2013 but the cruise will be my Birthday Celebration. We just finished a marvelous cruise to the Eastern with San Juan Puerto Rico. We are looking forward to sailing the Fantasy again a beautiful ship.
HI Tig&Poo!!! Congrats on the 42 years! That's awesome! Like Donald Quackers said, there is a FB page available, and our DIS group is pretty active. WE also have a website, the link is available on the DIS group site on PhilTiger's posts. We are currently voting on a name for our merry band. We've been having lots of fun, come join us! I can approve you on the FB group if you have a FB account.

My Countdown Counting down to: Escaping Election Chaos at WDW and on the Fantasy
Ahhhhhhhh......
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsNov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--Grand Floridian; Dec 05--Grand Californian Concierge/Beach Club Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--Grand Floridian Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, West. Carib; May 07--Saratoga Springs; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, East. Carib; Jan 08--Saratoga Springs; Apr 08 Contemporary Concierge; Aug 08--Grand Californian Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--Grand Floridian Palm Club; Apr 09--Animal Kingdom Lodge; Oct 09--Saratoga Springs; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--Villas at Wilderness Lodge; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov-Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--Grand Californian; Jun 11--DIsney Dream B2B; Jan 12--WDW VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Disney Magic 2-day; Nov '12--BLT; Nov '12--Eastern Carib, Fantasy; Feb '13--POR;
NanaTink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
Community Rank: Adventurer

Sounds good to me!
My Countdown Counting down to: Fantasy Holidays
We had a magical Time.
My Previous TripsLast trip Dec 2012 fantasy Cruise and POR
Tig&Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Quacktastic!

I've updated my signature with the link to the site for this cruise. It's almost under 200 days left! Where did the time go!

My PassPorter Bookshelf
Old 06-19-2013, 10:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Quacktastic!

Made my room reservation for before the cruise - 1 bedroom near hospitality house at OKW.

It's getting closer!!!

My PassPorter Bookshelf