Crowd levels in March - PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel
PassPorter.com
Message Board Community
Home Florida - Walt Disney World Caribbean - Disney Cruise Line California - Disneyland Resort Anywhere and Everywhere! Travelers Store Community PassPorter's Club Help!
   Welcome!  |   Answers  |  Guidelines  |  Shorthands  |  Newsletters  |  Our Guides  |   Photos  | Login Problems  |  Help  |  Bookmark Us |  Follow Us on |
Search

FREE Shipping & 50% Off E-Books!
FREE MediaMail Shipping on domestic orders in the PassPorter Store until midnight, April 21, 2014. This is a great time to order a new 2014 edition of PassPorter's Walt Disney World guidebook!

You can also save 50% off any of our 15 e-books with code easter!

Details at http://www.passporterstore.com/store/images/freeshipping.jpg

Go Back   PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel > PassPorter's Disneyland Resort Paris > DLP: Planning Your Disneyland Paris Adventure
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 08:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Community Rank: Visitor

Crowd levels in March

How crowded will be on March 21st to March 25th 2013. How many families with children school age will be there(even tough UK schools don't break up for Easter holidays until 30th March 2013 and their parents should not make their children Mitch/ play Truancy from school during school term to go to disneyland paris not matter how money Disneyland Paris offer for the hotels and park tickets). How easy will it be to get on ride especially the most popular ones I don't want me and my mother to queue for one hour just to get on the rides because we only there for 5 days and I will want to go on much of the rides, see all the parades, see as much of the characters I can to have an photo and to have their autograph, go to see the shows e.g. Stitch Live, Playhouse Disney, Cinmagic, animagic and the Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show on those 5 days. Also is true that all the on site-hotels rooms are all booked up, the reason I'm asking if all rooms in the on site are booked is because both me and my mum want to upgrade to the junior suite at castle club in Disneyland hotel because of my noonan syndrome I find difficult to get in and out of an bath with an deep surface and no rails and both of us would prefer and room with an shower as well as an bath.
Mandy Flood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:31 AM   #2 (permalink)

Concierge Level: 6
I would expect it to be busy. that is during the French school Easter holidays and the annual pass deals mean many locals have them. In fact it has been our experience that DLP no longer has an off season and I am convinced it is because the annual pass deals are so good it is always full of day trippers.

My Countdown Counting down to: Moving back temporarily to Scotland
60 days, 1 hours, 17 minutes
Thomhazel is offline   Reply With Quote