Most visited US cities
About This Page: This is a discussion on Most visited US cities within the Globetrotting: General Travel Planning, part of the PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel; I was having a look at the most visited US cities in the world - you can find anything on ...
Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.
To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.
I was having a look at the most visited US cities in the world - you can find anything on Google these days! - and found this list from Forbes. Of these, how many have you visited? You should be able to say at least one!
2) New York
4) Anaheim/Orange County
6) Las Vegas
10) San Diego
1) Orlando - yes, lots of times!
2) New York - yes, about five times now
3) Chicago - yes, twice
4) Anaheim/Orange County - yes, four times
5) Miami - yes, once
6) Las Vegas - yes, twice
7) Atlanta - not yet
8) Houston - not yet
9) Philadelphia - yes, twice
10) San Diego - yes, once
Not bad for a non-American, just two to visit to complete the list!
Interesting! I've been to most of them, though I'd like to spend some leisure time in New York. I used to go there quite often for work and would sometimes have an extra day or weekend to spend on my own. But I'd love to take the family there for a visit.
1) Orlando -- 11 times
2) New York -- many times, though always for work and not pleasure
3) Chicago -- probably 5 or 6 times, only once for vacation & the rest for work
4) Anaheim/Orange County -- twice
5) Miami -- not made it here yet
6) Las Vegas -- once and that was enough
7) Atlanta -- not yet
8) Houston -- I live here!
9) Philadelphia -- twice
10) San Diego -- not yet, other than passing through the airport
I'm sorry, what part of the duck did you say we're going to eat? Find out in A Foodie Celebrates 40-Updated 12/27
1) Orlando - many times - maybe 15 now?
2) New York - too many to count
3) Chicago - yes
4) Anaheim/Orange County - yes
5) Miami - landed at airport, does that count?
6) Las Vegas - yes
7) Atlanta - yes
8) Houston - not yet!
9) Philadelphia - yes
10) San Diego - yes
All but Philadelphia and Miami.
Houston and Atlanta was just airports but I had some fun on the ride around the airport so that gotta count.
Last count was 2 countries and 31 states and Washington DC.
Mom calls to check on me and reminded me to pay the gardener. I love her so much.
Disneyland was fun with flag retreat and pickles. I have a home here, thank you. GAC is NOT a "front of the line pass".
She is gone but keeping signature. Laundry is getting done. My purpose in life is to help poor people in FL. Farewell, will miss you.
1) Orlando Yes.
2) New York Yes.
3) Chicago Airport only.
4) Anaheim/Orange County Yes.
5) Miami Yes.
6) Las Vegas Airport only.
7) Atlanta Airport only.
8) Houston No.
9) Philadelphia I think we went when I was a kid, but I don't remember much.
10) San Diego Yes
2) New York ---No
3) Chicago --Yes
4) Anaheim/Orange County ---Yes
5) Miami ---No
6) Las Vegas ---Yes
7) Atlanta ---Yes
8) Houston ---No
9) Philadelphia ---No
10) San Diego---Yes
1) Orlando - Yes, a few times...
2) New York - No, but at the top of my list...
3) Chicago - No...
4) Anaheim/Orange County - No, not yet...
5) Miami - Yes, as a child...
6) Las Vegas - No, but will be there this summer
7) Atlanta - Yes, a lot given that I live just over an hour away
8) Houston - Yes, a few times...
9) Philadelphia - No...
10) San Diego - No, not yet...
I've been to all of them but Miami and Las Vegas. The Miami thing makes me chuckle (that I haven't been there) because I lived in Tampa for 13 yrs! I guess I never went southeast when I lived there. LOL As for Las Vegas, I've never had the slightest interest in going there, so I guess it'll be off my list for a while. Do I get bonus points for having lived in #10?