Sea World Orlando - PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel
PassPorter.com
Message Board Community
Thank you to our forum sponsor:
Home Florida - Walt Disney World Caribbean - Disney Cruise Line California - Disneyland Resort Anywhere and Everywhere! Travelers Store Community PassPorter's Club Help!
   Welcome!  |   Answers  |  Guidelines  |  Shorthands  |  Newsletters  |  Our Guides  |   Photos  | Login Problems  |  Help  |  Bookmark Us |  Follow Us on |
Search

Go Back   PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel > PassPorter Universe: General Trip Planning and Discussion > Globetrotting: General Travel Planning
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Forum Sponsor: CruisingCo.com
Learn Why PassPorter Recommends This Sponsor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2003, 10:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Community Rank: Sightseer

Sea World Orlando

Hi!
We are all booked for the Polynesian Luau (12/10/03) and are thinking of also trying the one at Sea World. Any info about this would be greatly appreciated.

I also want to thank everyone here for all there help everytime I post a question. This has got to be the best message board community around and I look forward to meeting some of you in December.

Janice
jzesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 06:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Community Rank: Legend

Re: Sea World Orlando

Sea World is PHENOMENAL!! It really is one of the best theme parks in Orlando. We last hit it in November 2001 (and I'm finally doing a trip report about it over in that forum - Sea World should be up over the weekend). It is clean, well run and managed and has just some of the best encounters with sea life you'll find on land - lots of those encounters are close up touchy feely!! Also, Sea World has joined the race in the trill ride arena and has built one of Orlando's biggest roller coasters, Kraken, and a great flume/coaster combo ride, Journey to Atlantis.

Certainly worth visiting!! Check them out on their official website!
AKLRULZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 07:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Community Rank: Adventurer

Hi Jzesty! We were just at Sea World last month. We did not try their Luau, so I'm sorry I don't have any information on that. I skipped it due to what I read in guide books. They seemed to think that it wasn't up to snuff for the price. I guess you never quite know unless you try it.

Have fun planning, and always happy to help out where I can. [img]graemlins/wavin.gif[/img]
Perky2sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 10:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Community Rank: Explorer

Sea World has been a very special place to me since growing up- in fact, my parents were never big on WDW (why I don't know) and many times we made weekend trips to Orlando and spent most of our time at Sea World. This was many years ago, but we did go to the luau and it was fantastic. I recommended it to a friend of mine- on her trip she and her hubby decided to do the SW luau even though they already had ressies for the Poly luau-they actually did both and she said the SW one was better by a mile. (I have never gone to the luau at the Poly)

Definitely worth checking into and I am sure you will get more feedback here as well.

Enjoy!!
statelady01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 08:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Community Rank: Trekker

We did the luau at Sea World in 2000. We all enjoyed it very much.
It was indoors and the food was great. We got a front row table and a really close view of the man who twirls the baton of fire. DD even moved back a couple of seats....she could feel the heat! We love Sea World and when Danny is a little older we will probably do that show again!
DisneyEveryJanuary is offline   Reply With Quote