Beach Club in September - PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel
PassPorter.com
Message Board Community
Thank you to our forum sponsor:
Home Florida - Walt Disney World Caribbean - Disney Cruise Line California - Disneyland Resort Anywhere and Everywhere! Travelers Store Community PassPorter's Club Help!
   Welcome!  |   Answers  |  Guidelines  |  Shorthands  |  Newsletters  |  Our Guides  |   Photos  | Login Problems  |  Help  |  Bookmark Us |  Follow Us on |
Search

Go Back   PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel > PassPorter's Walt Disney World Resort (Florida) > Owning the Magic: Disney Vacation Club
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Forum Sponsor: DVC By Resale
Learn Why PassPorter Recommends This Sponsor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 09:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Community Rank: Trekker

Beach Club in September

Okay, I know when I booked Beach Club a couple years ago for April, I had no problem getting a 2 bedroom villa with the 2 queen beds at 7 months out. We will now be trying at 7 months out to get "2" two bedroom villas with the 2 queen beds in the second room for September. I know September isn't a real busy time so I am hoping and praying that my odds are good. Has anyone had any problem getting what they want at Beach Club for the month of September at 7 months out??

Right now we have 2 two bedroom lake view villas at Bay Lake reserved since that is our home resort. If I can't get Beach Club I am not quite sure what we will do. We would really like the the 2 queen beds in the 2nd bedroom so even though Boardwalk is nice, I am not so sure we would be happy with the set up, which leaves us staying at Bay Lake since we do want to have either monorail or boat service at our resort.

Sammy 5 years and Peyton 15 months - September 2013

poohbr2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

Concierge Level: 6
My in-laws didn't have a problem last year, and it was the first week of September. We got 2 2 bedrooms in the villas. The weather was HOT, but it was a great trip.
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsAsMo Woody Dec 2002 AsSp Baseball Oct 2003 AKL Savana/Pop Nov/Dev 2004 ASMo Fantasia Nov/2008 DVC SS Nov 2009 First Homecoming Nov 13-20.2010 First Disney "Magic"al Honeymoon Cruise 10/1-10/8 Celebrating part 2 @ WDW BWV 10/8-10/11 Mikey's 1st trip 9/2-9/8/2012 Fam Trip 10/19-10/26
acidreignn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

that is good to know, we are looking at the 3rd week. it's been a while since we have gone in Sept, last year was Oct. We chose Sept to try and hit some lower crowds and not alot of extra events going on since we have some family coming along that has never been! We want them to be able to get the full experience of Disney without anything extra going on.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Community Rank: Traveler

Concierge Level: 7
The Food & Wine schedule would make a big difference. It starts Sept 27th which sounds like you should be OK.

We had a dedicated 2 bedroom at the BCV last year at the end of Sept. We own there so getting the initial room was no problem. But around 7 months wanted to add a day to the beginning of our trip. Never got it. I repeatedly saw regular 2 bedrooms available online but never the dedicated one.
WeLvBCV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:10 AM   #5 (permalink)

yes, we are purposely missing food and wine. we were down for it this past october but with the family going, we wanted to avoid as much as possible. I am crossing my fingers that we can get the 2 dedicated villas. we would make due with the other arangement but we would prefer the 2 queen beds. I am hoping since it is mid sept and not during the food and wine that we have better chances!