03-13-2007, 10:54 PM
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Concierge Level: 7
| | How to Get a Pass to the PassPorter's Club
How to Get a Pass to the PassPorter's Club
What is the PassPorter's Club?
PassPorter's Club is a special enhanced access service for PassPorter readers. Club passholders can download any or all of our popular PassPorter e-books and interactive e-worksheets, get higher resource allowances on our message boards, an exclusive 35% discount code for our guidebooks, and more! PassPorter's Club is open to anyone -- you do not need to own a PassPorter guidebook to subscribe. Please note that PassPorter's Club is NOT a private social club -- we value ALL our readers and message board members, and have no wish to exclude any social interactions.
Why would I want a pass subscription?
You may want a PassPorter's Club pass for all the helpful information in our e-books, for the planning tools in our e-worksheets, for the higher resource allowances in our message board, for the special discount or offers, or simply because you want to support PassPorter and our wonderful community. Or all of the above!
What are the Club Passholder benefits?
- Access to all PassPorter e-books published to date. Currently, this includes eleven e-books: Disney 500, Sidekick, Speed Planner, Free-Book for Walt Disney World, Cruise Clues, Character Yearbook, Festivals and Celebrations, Disney Weddings & Honeymoons, Disney Vacation Club Guide, Walt Disney World for British Holidaymakers, and Answer Book. These e-books normally cost $4.95-$7.95 each through the PassPorter Store.
- Future access to new PassPorter e-books. We publish e-books regularly. The next e-book we have planned is PassPorter's Walt Disney World for Grown-Ups. This e-book will be released first to Club passholders before it becomes available to the general public.
- Access to our collection of interactive e-worksheets, similar to those found in the Sidekick e-book. The worksheets can accept and save your personal data, and in many cases can do calculations for you. See the entire list of our worksheets.
- Future access to new PassPorter e-worksheets. We add to our collection regularly!
- A special Club coupon code good for 35% off the list price of PassPorter guidebooks purchased through our online store or through our toll-free phone number. This is the largest discount we've ever offered (or plan to offer) as a standing coupon code.
- Special offers on PassPorter goods and services, such as early access to our popular $1 book sales. Special offers from our advertisers may also be made available to Club passholders.
- Enhanced message board resource allowances on features that require additional bandwidth (and thus incur additional costs for us). Enhancements include:
* Private message (PM) storage allowance increased from 500 to 1000
* Signature character allowance increased from 500 to 1000 characters
* Image size byte allowance increased from 50k to 100k
* Unlimited file (attachment) uploads (non-subscribers are allowed a total of 5 MB)
* Ability to change message board layout styles (alternate styles include a simple layout (Mobile) for PDA/cell phone access, a work layout (Buttondown Blue) in shades of toned-down blue, and holiday layouts for major holidays)
* Ability to add a custom member title below your member name in our forums.
* Ability to customize your personal profile page with background colors, images, borders, and font sizes.
* Access to the PassPorter's Club forums to download your e-books and e-worksheets and get assistance using your Club features.
Are there restrictions on the use of e-books and e-worksheets?
- A special PassPorter's Club "pass card" graphic beneath your member name:
Our e-books and e-worksheets are for your personal planning use only. You may download updated copies of the e-books and e-worksheets for as long as you have a valid Club pass. You may not share the files with others, and your PassPorter's Club pass may not be shared with others. Please read our full Subscriber Agreement.
How much does a pass cost?
Pass subscription prices are very reasonable:
$4.95/month for a monthly Club Pass (about 16 cents per day)
... or ...
$44.95/year for an annual Club Pass (about 12 cents per day, a 25% savings)
Note: Both the monthly pass and the annual pass renew automatically; you can cancel your subscription at any time. For more details, see the Subscriber Agreement.
Do you offer discounts on pass subscriptions?
No, we feel our prices are already very low and offer incredible value. Even if you've already purchased many of our e-books, we think you will find great value in our e-worksheets, discount coupon, and special offers. If you cannot pay our subscription fee but really want it, you can offset the cost by contributing to PassPorter with an article or e-book -- for details, send a Private Message (PM) to Sara Varney or Jennifer Marx.
How do I get my pass?
Go to our PassPorter's Club Subscription Page and follow the onscreen directions. Please note that you must be logged in to our message board community to view our subscription page -- if you do not yet have a free message board member account, please register first -- it's free and easy.
How do I get more information?
Send a Private Message (PM) to Jennifer Marx or Sara Varney. You may also e-mail at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.