New Club Feature in Testing - PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel
PassPorter.com
PassPorter's Club
Home Florida - Walt Disney World Caribbean - Disney Cruise Line California - Disneyland Resort Anywhere and Everywhere! Travelers Store Message Boards PassPorter's Club Help!

PassPorter's Club Benefits:
  • Access to all PassPorter e-books (current count: 11)
  • Access to our library of e-worksheets (current count: 50)
  • Access to our archive of super-sized e-photos (current count: 16,000+)
  • 35% off coupon code for our store (best possible discount)
  • Enhanced message board allowances (PMs, images, uploads, etc.)
  • And more... get the details!

•  
    NEW! Use PassPorter's E-Books Browser to peek inside all our e-books! If you have questions, please contact our Club Goddess, Belle* (Sara Varney).

Go Back   PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel > PassPorter's Club Forums > PassPorter's Club: Gallery
    Register

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
    Old 10-18-2012, 05:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
    Club President
    PassPorter Author

PassPorter's Club Passholder
    What's this?

Community Rank: Explorer

Concierge Level: 7
    New Club Feature in Testing

Starting today, we're testing out a new feature for PassPorter's Club Passholders who've signed up for an annual pass. Club annual passholders now get FREE access to all our Online Editions of Featured Guidebooks, including PassPorter's Walt Disney World and PassPorter's Disney Cruise Line. Annual passholders can access the Online Editions right now through PassPorter's Concierge Desk. As this is still in testing, you may encounter issues -- if you do, please e-mail jennifer@passporter.com with details of what you're experiencing. If you're a monthly passholder who would like to become an annual passholder, click here for details on upgrading. If you're not yet a PassPorter's Club passholder and want more information, visit our PassPorter's Club page.

Please feel free to leave any feedback, comments, or notes on things that aren't working as intended here. Thanks!

Author of PassPorter guidebooks
    Webmistress of PassPorter.com
    Co-Host of the PassPorter Moms Podcast
    My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Google +

My PassPorter Bookshelf
    My Previous TripsWalt Disney World (100+ visits from 1983-2014), Disneyland Resort (16 visits from 1996-2010), Disney Cruise Line (20 cruises from 1999-2014), Disneyland Paris (1 visit in 2005), Disneyland Tokyo (1 visit in 1992)
    Jennifer Marx is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-27-2012, 08:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
    Community Rank: Visitor

Concierge Level: 6
    Smile Wonderful

Jennifer,

Thank you for adding this feature! I travel a lot with my job and I love my book - but it is just one more thing to keep track of. I can now view the book online, make notes, and update when I get home(or send the notes to my wife)!

Well worth the Annual Subscription...

Jess
    jfuquay is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #3 (permalink)

Concierge Level: 7
    wow! this is so awesome and makes me want to upgrade to an annual pass...on my way to do it now! Thanks, Jennifer for this great benefit

My Countdown Counting down to: MNSSHP...Finally!!
    329 days, 3 hours, 55 minutes
    My PassPorter Bookshelf
    My Previous TripsFirst trip 1981, off site 1989, 1994, 2006, 2009, 2010, Pop and Poly 2011, off site 2012, 2013
    ravensgirl76 is offline   Reply With Quote