Mousesavers' Newsletter "secret link" - Page 46 - PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel
PassPorter.com
Message Board Community
Thank you to our forum sponsor:
Home Florida - Walt Disney World Caribbean - Disney Cruise Line California - Disneyland Resort Anywhere and Everywhere! Travelers Store Community PassPorter's Club Help!
   Welcome!  |   Answers  |  Guidelines  |  Shorthands  |  Newsletters  |  Our Guides  |   Photos  | Login Problems  |  Help  |  Bookmark Us |  Follow Us on |
Search

Go Back   PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel > PassPorter's Walt Disney World Resort (Florida) > Planning Your Adventure: Your Plans for Walt Disney World
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Forum Sponsor: Mouse Fan Travel™
Learn Why PassPorter Recommends This Sponsor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 05:00 PM   #676 (permalink)
Community Rank: Jetsetter

The secret link in the mousesavers newsletter is for a very small additional discount off the price of WDW tickets through Undercover Tourist, which already provides a small discount off the price. (Seriously, it's probably not more than an additional $5 off per ticket over the discount Undercover Tourist already offers.) There's no Disney cruise discount. (Well, the newsletter would have information about any special deals that might be available for the cruises, but the link is strictly for Undercover Tourist.)
karen63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:25 PM   #677 (permalink)
Community Rank: Visitor

Mousesaver Newsletter

We leaving for Disney on Nov. 19 and I was too late to get the Oct. newsletter. I'd be extremely grateful if someone could PM me the newsletter with the secret link.

thanks
Turbogator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:18 AM   #678 (permalink)

Link

If someone could please forward on pm me the link to the most recent newsletter I would really appreciate it! We are leaving in a couple of weeks and can hardly wait! Thank you so much!!!
imapepper73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 08:27 PM   #679 (permalink)

October 2011 Mousesavers newsletter

Hi
I'm brand new here, sorry to be repetitive but I would be tremendously appreciative if someone could email me the October mousesavers newsletter. Thanks so much!
Laura
mommysfreetime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:15 AM   #680 (permalink)

Hi there,

Any chance a kind soul out there could share the October 2011 newsletter with me? Trying to save for a large family.

Thanks in advance!

Mrs. Bacon
mrsbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:30 PM   #681 (permalink)

Can someone send me the link?

I recently subscribed to mouse savers newsletter and I know they are supposed to come out with new one on 15th but I have been waiting to get tickets cheaper through undercover tourist link can someone please send it to me last months? is it always the same? do you really save money? I ask because I found out we are going to WDW on the 22nd so that doesn't give me much time for shipping.

Thanks
eeyore'sfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:45 PM   #682 (permalink)

I too would love the most recent edition of the Mousesavers newsletter. I accidentally deleted mine and didn't realize it until I went to try to order passes! I'd appreciate someone sending it to me!!
jhomuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:14 PM   #683 (permalink)

mousesavers/undercover tourist secret code

Could someone please pm me the link to the october newletter. Every few dollars saved helps and I can't wait until November 15 to buy tickets. We want to leave November 20. I would appreciate the link so much!
dollwonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:38 PM   #684 (permalink)

I'm new here and I'm booking a disneyland vacation for my honeymoon. I just signed up and i would really love the promotional code.
grimgrinningghosts92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:58 AM   #685 (permalink)
Community Rank: Jetsetter

Undercover Tourist only sells tickets to Orlando area attractions, not Disneyland.
karen63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 12:29 PM   #686 (permalink)

Concierge Level: 6
November 2011 link

Found out about Newsletter on Nov. 15 . Darn! Can someone send link? Thanks!!
Minnie Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:07 AM   #687 (permalink)

Hi! I'm in the same boat. I signed up on the 16th of Nov. and really need the secret link for Undercover Tourist. Thanks in advance!!!
coupongrl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:06 AM   #688 (permalink)

Me too. If anyone can provide the link to the Undercover Tourist to purchase tickets for Universal, I would love it. Thanks.
erer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:27 AM   #689 (permalink)

Likewise for me. Leaving for Disney World in early December. Can someone please send link to Undercover Tourist to purchase the Disney tickets? Link supposed to be in Nov 15, 2011 Mouse Savers Newsletter.
Thanks!

Last edited by aliceinwdw; 11-22-2011 at 02:08 PM.. Reason: Removed email address
Kovana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:16 PM   #690 (permalink)

mousesavers newsletter

Me too! It would be great if anyone provide the secret link for Undercover Tourist on November 15th. Thank you very much!!!
disneyworld is offline   Reply With Quote