PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums

PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums (http://www.passporterboards.com/forums/index.php)
-   Staying in Style: The Resorts/Hotels at Walt Disney World (http://www.passporterboards.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Updated Resort Maps (with smoking areas) (http://www.passporterboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129845)

HiddenMickey 06-07-2007 10:48 AM

Updated Resort Maps (with smoking areas)

Here is a link to a list of updated resort maps.

Disney World Resort Maps, maps of Disney hotels and theme parks

jimmymac 06-07-2007 12:59 PM

Thanks for the link

WENDY CROSBIE 06-10-2007 07:04 AM

Great link.
many thanks.

Malorie 06-10-2007 07:45 AM

Thanks so much! I just put a print out of my resort in my passporter!

tkmom1972 06-10-2007 11:47 AM

Is it just me or the smoking area far and in between. I mean you have one smokeing area for 4 buildings. Being a considerate smoker that i am I'll use them but there are many out there that will say they they are to far away and light up were ever. I just thought they would have one for each building at least.

Aminspired 06-14-2007 04:18 PM

Thank you a bunch for the link!

Ms_Butterfly 06-16-2007 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkmom1972 (Post 1633968)
Is it just me or the smoking area far and in between. I mean you have one smokeing area for 4 buildings. Being a considerate smoker that i am I'll use them but there are many out there that will say they they are to far away and light up were ever. I just thought they would have one for each building at least.

Check out Caribbean Beach's map. They have the most - at least one for each building.

mikki 06-25-2007 10:44 AM

The OKW map said designated smoking areas - plus in front of each building. That makes me feel that I may have to walk through a smoking area just to get inside. May not be as bad as that in reality. I don't want to stop people smoking but i don't want to share it either.

kadterp 07-02-2007 11:12 AM

This is tough...I was a smoker and Im not condeming those who still smoke. But I just looked at the YC map, and I too noticed that they are spread out a bit. Its really hard on who to support on this one for I can see both sides of the coin.

Yes they should keep it to a few areas for that is less cigarette butts that the staff need to pick up, but on the other hand, my smokng is my decision and yes not everyone smokes and dont want to be exposed to the smoke. The point is, sometimes they dont plan the best spots for smokers. Like the front door....that is kind of a silly spot....those who dont want to smell the smoke have to walk thru it if there are people smoking and those who are smoking have to smoke there for they arent "allowed" other places to smoke! Kind of a oxymoron dont you think? :)

latinqt 07-15-2007 06:49 PM

Iwonder how the no-smoking areas are inforced.

I wonder how the no smoking areas are inforced. I'm also hoping that my room will not smell like smoke!!!

Evil_Queen 08-22-2007 09:37 AM

I only have only had one trip with smokers and it was hard finding smoking locations in the parks, but almost impossible for resorts. I'm glad with the new regulations they have updated the maps.

Lynnilou 09-08-2007 08:17 AM

Thank you (i think LOL) well, my DH thanks you! ;-)

MacAddict 09-10-2007 03:22 PM

Thank you for this lovely information :)

Mike

princessroxie 09-28-2007 09:26 AM

Thanks you so much

Sherrkel 10-05-2007 12:46 PM

thanks!