A Princess Only Trip.......UPDATED 12/25/12 - Page 5 - PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel
PassPorter.com
Message Board Community
Thank you to our forum sponsor:
Home Florida - Walt Disney World Caribbean - Disney Cruise Line California - Disneyland Resort Anywhere and Everywhere! Travelers Store Community PassPorter's Club Help!
   Welcome!  |   Answers  |  Guidelines  |  Shorthands  |  Newsletters  |  Our Guides  |   Photos  | Login Problems  |  Help  |  Bookmark Us |  Follow Us on |
Search

Go Back   PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel > PassPorter's Walt Disney World Resort (Florida) > Sharing the Adventure: Disney World Trip Reports
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Forum Sponsor: MouseEarVacations.com
Learn Why PassPorter Recommends This Sponsor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 12:58 AM   #61 (permalink)
PassPorter Message Board Manager

Community Rank:
Legend VIP

Concierge Level: 3
What great princess interaction, even if Brent's not there to enjoy it for himself.

Enjoying boating out on the Broads - the trip report is underway.

I'm Cheryl and I'm the author of PassPorter's Walt Disney World for British Holidaymakers and the co-author of PassPorter's Disney Vacation Club Guide I'm also one of the PassPorter guides for the Disney Vacation Club, Eateries, Globetrotting, Globetrotting Trip Reports, Disneyland Resort Paris and Disneyland Trip Reports forums.

My Countdown Counting down to: The World Diving Championships
2 days, 16 hours, 49 minutes
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsDisney: 17 trips to WDW, 5 to Disneyland in California, 7 to Disneyland Paris, 1 to Hong Kong Disneyland, 1 to Tokyo Disney, 1 to Aulani, 1 to Hilton Head, 2 to Vero Beach and 5 Disney cruises on the Magic, Wonder, Dream and Fantasy. Non-Disney (because otherwise I can't keep track...): American cities (Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Washington DC), American National Parks (Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Death Valley, Everglades, Grand Canyon, Grand Tetons, Virgin Islands, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Zion), Hawaii (Oahu, Kauai, Maui and Big Island) and Europe (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland, France, Spain (including Tenerife, Lanzarote and Mallorca), Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Italy, Monaco, Finland, Norway and Sweden)
chezp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:13 AM   #62 (permalink)
RED SOX NATION!!
PassPorter's Club Passholder

What's this?

PassPorter Guide

Community Rank:
Legend VIP

Concierge Level: 7
Another great day!

Marnie - PassPorter Co-Guide THE FAMILY ROOM , DISNEY WORLD TRIP REPORTS and GLOBETROTTING TRIP REPORTS

The Disneyland, San Diego, and Vegas oh my! Trip Report

The Trip of a Lifetime - Alaska Land and Sea - Trip Report

Non-Creative Title Spring Break Adventures Trip Report

A Whirlwind Trip to Arizona/Utah and the National Parks - UPDATED 9/27!

My Countdown Counting down to: Grand Canyon, Arches, Canyonlands
Hiking around the National Parks
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsAPR '12 - POFQ, JUL '10 - DL, AUG '09 - DCL Western, AUG '08 - POFQ/BC, AUG '06 - AKL/BC/DisneyWonder/Poly, DEC '05 - AKL, APR '05 - AKL/BC, DEC '04 - AKL, MAY '04 - AKL/BC, MAY '03 - WL/BC, MAY '98 -offsite, MAY '94 - BC, AUG '85 - Poly, AUG '83 - Poly, AUG '81 - Poly, JUL '79 - World Inn, JUL '76 - World Inn
Colexis Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #63 (permalink)
Goofy Groupie

Concierge Level: 6
Too, too that Cinderella blew a kiss to Prince Brent, across the miles. Love it!

And your desserts look .

My Countdown Counting down to:
Gawrsh! I'm at Walt Disney World!
My Previous TripsWDW March 1975 (first visit when I turned 20. Space Mountain was brand new--what a blast!), 1979, 1983, 1986, 1989, 1995, 1999 (solo/Herzogs), 2005 (Disneyland's and my 50th bdays -- four of us acted like 5-year-olds! - CSR/AKL), Dec. 2005 chick trip (CSR), solo Feb 2009, Passporters May 2009 (ASMo), Feb 2010 Solo/Sheri (BW), Oct 2010 MNSSHP (Poly), Dec 2010 MVMCP (WL), Mar 2011 GF, Dec 2011 WL, Feb 2012 AKL/BC, Nov 2012 AKL/PC Dreams Take Flight, Apr 2013 w/Sheri & Nora, Nov 2013 w/Sheri & Dreams Take Flight ---- Disneyland June 2006
cindybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:58 PM   #64 (permalink)
Community Rank: Adventurer

what a terrific day!! Sounds like you and your daughter had a wonderful time!!

My Countdown Counting down to: NYC/East Hampton/PA...here we come!!
See ya real soon!
My Previous TripsWDW 1991-off site, WDW Mar. 2004-CSR, WDW July 2004 (got engaged!)-CBR, WDW July 2005-ASM, WDW Aug. 2005-AS Spo., WDW July 2010 (First Family Vacation!)-ASM, WDW August 2011-Off-Site, First WHOLE family vacation, November 2011-CSR, F&WF, March 2012-POP, Annual Family Vacation
kingfamily1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:17 PM   #65 (permalink)
Community Rank: Trekker

I absolutely loved the kiss across the miles,and I'm flattered the white-gloved one thought enough of me to make that special effort. It's almost like she really does miss me. I certainly miss her.

Tell me Liz, what other Cinderella amazement can you send my way on this trip?

Brent

My Countdown Counting down to: Countdown to Mid May Trip!!!
My Previous TripsWDW Oct 21 - 26, 2006 WDW Sept 29 - Oct 6, 2007 WDW August 23 - Sept 1, 2008 WDW August 27 - Sept 5, 2009 WDW Jan 27 - Feb 1, 2009, 1st Anniversary Trip WDW Aug 23 - Sept 3, 2010
Disdadnmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:58 PM   #66 (permalink)
Community Rank: Jetsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindybelle View Post
Too, too that Cinderella blew a kiss to Prince Brent, across the miles. Love it!

And your desserts look .
Oh I know! The kiss was so cool! And the dessert......we must never speak of this. I am in weight watchers confessional this week. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disdadnmi View Post
I absolutely loved the kiss across the miles,and I'm flattered the white-gloved one thought enough of me to make that special effort. It's almost like she really does miss me. I certainly miss her.

Tell me Liz, what other Cinderella amazement can you send my way on this trip?

Brent
Well dearest......there is no doubt she misses you and the magic that you offer her. I am telling you, our special Cindi had tears in her eyes.
Hmmmmm, more Cinderella amazement, huh? Here is a bit of adumbrate.....more Princess kisses?? I think YES!

Last edited by smilechaser; 11-30-2012 at 09:03 PM..
smilechaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:40 PM   #67 (permalink)
Community Rank: Navigator

All caught up! Great trip so far!

*Although I have to say, I don't know why but I can't seem to see your first update. I think it's the one with the MVMCP. Kind of weird.

Check out the latest ~ Getting Wild Disney Style PTR updated 4/23

Rain, Sunshine & Cupcakes ~ June 24 - July 3, Magical Memories & Total Insanity TR
My Countdown Counting down to: Returning to our happy place!
38 days, 14 hours, 59 minutes
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsMay 2006 - WDW / offsite; May 2008 - WDW, SW, US, IOA / offsite; May 2011 - WDW / off-site; June 2012 - WDW / POR
MayraLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:21 AM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayraLR View Post
All caught up! Great trip so far!

*Although I have to say, I don't know why but I can't seem to see your first update. I think it's the one with the MVMCP. Kind of weird.
Hmmm, not sure why you can't see it? I can see it when I pull it up? Maybe one of the mod's know?
Old 12-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #69 (permalink)
Community Rank: Navigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilechaser View Post
Hmmm, not sure why you can't see it? I can see it when I pull it up? Maybe one of the mod's know?
I'm thinking it has something to do with me or my computer because the same thing happened on my TR. I can't see me last update. Very weird.

Check out the latest ~ Getting Wild Disney Style PTR updated 4/23

Rain, Sunshine & Cupcakes ~ June 24 - July 3, Magical Memories & Total Insanity TR
My Countdown Counting down to: Returning to our happy place!
38 days, 14 hours, 59 minutes
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsMay 2006 - WDW / offsite; May 2008 - WDW, SW, US, IOA / offsite; May 2011 - WDW / off-site; June 2012 - WDW / POR
MayraLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #70 (permalink)

Love all the fun you are having. More please!
My Previous TripsASMus in 2007 & 2009, Kidani 2010, POP 2011, BC Villas 2011, BW Villas 2012, POP & POR 2013, OKW 2013
tdhc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:51 PM   #71 (permalink)
PassPorter Guide

Community Rank:
Legend Extraordinaire

Concierge Level: 6
Sounds like a great time at Epcot!!
23 days, 11 hours, 49 minutes
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsWDW June 1979, WDW 1985, WDW 1987, WDW Oct 2003, WDW March 2004, WDW Oct 2004, WDW Sept 2005--Pop Century , WDW Nov 2006--Pop Century, WDW Jan 2007--Pop Century, WDW Nov/Dec 2009--Pop Century, DLR Oct 2011
KMB733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:34 PM   #72 (permalink)

Fantastic update. I really enjoyed your princess encounters.

NEW PTR http://www.passporterboards.com/foru...ml#post4297832

My PassPorter Bookshelf
rhinohunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #73 (permalink)

Day #4/November 18th 2012
Today was our Disney Hollywood Studios day! We were even more excited about seeing Osborne Lights tonight!! That would be a first for both of us. As soon as we got into the park I dragged Cheyenne on Tower of Terror. She screamed like a girl, I laughed at her and pointed like any good, understanding, sympathetic mother would do. Seriously, it was fun. We would have rode it again but, well, "we" would have had to been "me" cuz Chey was ready to move on to bigger and better things.

So it was off to The Little Mermaid Show, which I promised Brent that I would go to. I do like this show. Although it seems like they have shortened it and removed some detail, I couldn't place just what was missing, but it was abbreviated.

Next it was American Idol! We both were really looking fwd to this! Amazing young man with a strong voice, reminded me of Blake Sheldon, won. He was awesome but he sang Billy Raye Cyrus's song, Achy Breaky Heart. As far as I was concerned he had way too much talent to waste on a song like that. But......I must have been the minority on that thinking, he won. I would have loved to see him sing something newer, maybe a Keith Urban song or Kenny Chesney. Another amazing young lady who was 13 years old sang Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas. She was greeeaaattt! For such a young girl she put on one heck of a show!

As tradition goes.......Cheyenne had to pull the rope that says "Do not pull the rope!"......typical teenager! LOL

Soon it was time for our late lunch at 50's Prime Time Cafe. This was a "must do" for Chey. She loves this place because as history goes, the adults she was with were usually the ones teased. I don't think she was ready for what came next. We checked in and were sent to the "living room" to wait for our cousins. Cheyenne, teenage girl that she is, disappeared to the rest room. I can't remember our cousins name who came to get us, I wish I could. He called our name and I explained to him that my daughter was in the bathroom, he barked out that I should follow him and we would "worry about her later", on the way to the table he asked what she looked like and her name. He lead me thru the restaurant to a table way far in the back. He sat me down and said "you will be closer to Epcot here! And she will never find you all the way back here!" I explained to him how shy she was and she would be worried. He replied that she was a teenager "and it was really probably time I moved on anyway....." LOL I sat at the table as directed and he disappeared. I have to admit I was nervous. Soon he comes across the restaurant loudly reprimanding her for taking so long and he has stuff to do. She was so red faced! Everyone was laughing, even her. She said he was waiting when she came out of the bathroom and said "Are you Cheyenne?". She didn't immediately answer because she was shocked, so he said "WELL ARE YOU?!?!? Its NOT a tough question!?!?" LOL. We had a great lunch. I was 'talked to' about using my 'walkie talkie' during a meal.... oops! Here is a pic of the smores......soooo yummy!

We went back to the hotel for a short afternoon break. We returned before dusk, watched the band play Christmas music and prepared for Osborne Lights. Now, I will admit, I have heard alot about them........but NOTHING could prepare me for what I seen when the lights came on! That was amazing! Just amazing. The transformation of that areas is nothing you can even describe. Gorgeous.....just gorgeous! The music, the lights, the atmosphere. That part of DHS just takes on a new life. It is something everyone should make an effort to see if they are there when its going on. I can't believe the transformation. I know these pics won't due it justice but I will post them anyway.

I am working on the TR for the next day too. Hoping to post that yet tonight but it may be tomorrow. I want to post this one since its ready tho.
My next day, Day #5 is going to be a long one. It is at MK with no break! We played hard at MK all day......and its opening day at Be Our Guest!! Who has ADR's.........THESE GIRLS!!
Tomorrow.......what does it bring you ask? Hmmmmm, more Cinderella kisses.....that girl just can't get enough kisses!!!! And how does Aurora come into play and how will she handle such kisses? Stay tuned!!!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:07 PM   #74 (permalink)

Sounds like a fun day. " it's not a tough question "

Reunion with Snowbirds 2012
http://www.passporterboards.com/foru...snowbirds.html
My Countdown Counting down to: September 2009 Western Caribbean Cruise
We're off to our Magical 1st cruise
My Previous Tripswdw April 2005 POFQ, April 2007 Pop Century, September 2008 CBR, Feb 2010 AKL, CSR Dec 2012
rlb38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:07 PM   #75 (permalink)

Sounds like a fun day. You always get in trouble for using that darn walkie talkie at that place don't you?

Hurry up and tell about the Cindi kisses!

Brent

My Countdown Counting down to: Countdown to Mid May Trip!!!
My Previous TripsWDW Oct 21 - 26, 2006 WDW Sept 29 - Oct 6, 2007 WDW August 23 - Sept 1, 2008 WDW August 27 - Sept 5, 2009 WDW Jan 27 - Feb 1, 2009, 1st Anniversary Trip WDW Aug 23 - Sept 3, 2010
Disdadnmi is offline   Reply With Quote