Brent and the kids are going to see Cinderella and Ariel, and celebrate birthdays! - PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel
PassPorter.com
Message Board Community
Thank you to our forum sponsor:
Home Florida - Walt Disney World Caribbean - Disney Cruise Line California - Disneyland Resort Anywhere and Everywhere! Travelers Store Community PassPorter's Club Help!
   Welcome!  |   Answers  |  Guidelines  |  Shorthands  |  Newsletters  |  Our Guides  |   Photos  | Login Problems  |  Help  |  Bookmark Us |  Follow Us on |
Search

Go Back   PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel > PassPorter's Walt Disney World Resort (Florida) > Sharing the Adventure: Disney World Trip Reports
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Forum Sponsor: MouseEarVacations.com
Learn Why PassPorter Recommends This Sponsor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2013, 02:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Community Rank: Trekker

Brent and the kids are going to see Cinderella and Ariel, and celebrate birthdays!

Hello all!

I am back and ready to tell you all about our upcoming trip to Disney. This time it’s just me, Brent, Cinderella fan extraordinaiire, my daughter Jordan, and my son, Brendan. Those of you who have followed us before know that it’s usually my lovely wife, Liz and myself. Well this time it’s just us and our kids. Liz took Cheyenne back in November, now it’s our turn!

Introductions are in order. My son Brendan is 13 years old, (14 at the end of March) His favorite character is Mickey Mouse. He’s in 8th grade now and will be a High School freshmen at the end of the school year. He loves video games and sports. It is not uncommon for him to find himself in the middle of a pick up game of basketball or Floor Hockey at our local YMCA. He will probably strike out on his own a lot on this trip as he is a very independent young man. I’m certain Disney Quest will see a lot of him on this trip. He was last here in August of 2010. Here are a few pictures:

His hair is much shorter now!

Next up is my daughter, Jordan. She is 15 (sweet 16 in March!) She is almost as big a fan of Ariel as I am of Cinderella. She joined the High School swim team this last Fall and can't wait to tell Ariel all about that. I myself was inspired by Jordan's swim accomplishments so I am in the process of learning how to swim. Maybe I'll get a chance to tell Ariel about that too. She wants to meet Ariel as many times as possible. She also hasn't been since August of 2010. Here are a few pictures:

And last but not least, your storyteller, Cinderella`s biggest fan, Liz`s husband, Brent. 45 year old devoted Father, husband, and Cinderella idolizer. Over the last few trips my wife and I have made we have managed to meet and leave such an impression on the princesses that they remember us. In fact when Liz and Cheyenne went by themselves without me many of the princesses were asking where I was. One of them even kissed a picture of myself and Cindi.
Here's a few pictures of me and Cindi from past trips.

Here are some pictures of the three of us:

Since both kids birthdays are in March and our trip is in late February, we are celebrating their birthdays while we are there. I think we will have a special connection with Aurora because of what happened on her 16th birthday. . Jordan's 16th will be March 13th.

Here are the specifics of our trip :

Dates: Friday Feb 22 - Sunday Mar 3
Resort: Art of Animation little mermaid rooms. (Jordan my Ariel lover is so excited about this!)
Tickets: 10 day with hoppers + Fun and more
Rental Car: Yes

Our plans:

Arrival Day Friday Feb 22:
Land around noon, get rental car, stop at walmart for snacks, provisions and adequate adult beverage supply. Hopefully go to the Magic Kingdom and see the Princesses then Monorail over to Epcot for an 8:00 dinner at Akershus.

Saturday Feb 23:
7:30 am breakfast at Chef Mickey’s then probably the Magic Kingdom. Perhaps a water park Midday if it’s warm. Park of choice in the evening or just explore the resort.

Sunday Feb 24:

Definitely Magic Kingdom for evening EMH and dinner at Tony’s Town Square.

Monday Feb 25:

Studios day; 50’s Prime lunch

Tuesday Feb 26:

Animal Kingdom day

19000 Park Faire dinner

Wednesday Feb 27:

Epcot day, Breakfast at Akershus Dinner at Coral Reef

Thursday Feb 28

We will decide which park while we’re there. Breakfast at Cape May. We have a reservation for dinner at 1900 Park Faire but may cancel. It will depend on if we meet one of our friends...

Friday Mar 1

Epcot in the morning.
Magic Kingdom in the evening. Be our Guest for dinner. Can’t wait for this one.

Saturday Mar 2
Cinderella’s Royal Table for breakfast.
Maybe Epcot in midday?

Sunday Mar 3, Departure day.

I will be back soon with more details of our plans. It's just a month away!

Brent

My Countdown Counting down to: Countdown to Mid May Trip!!!
My Previous TripsWDW Oct 21 - 26, 2006 WDW Sept 29 - Oct 6, 2007 WDW August 23 - Sept 1, 2008 WDW August 27 - Sept 5, 2009 WDW Jan 27 - Feb 1, 2009, 1st Anniversary Trip WDW Aug 23 - Sept 3, 2010

Last edited by Disdadnmi; 01-19-2013 at 03:08 PM..
Disdadnmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
PassPorter Message Board Manager

Community Rank:
Legend VIP

Concierge Level: 3
Great start!

Enjoying time in beautiful Verona on our Italy road trip. The trip reports for our cruise on the Magic around Greece and Turkey and a day out in Paris are now complete.

I'm Cheryl and I'm the author of PassPorter's Walt Disney World for British Holidaymakers and the co-author of PassPorter's Disney Vacation Club Guide I'm also one of the PassPorter guides for the Disney Vacation Club, Eateries, Globetrotting, Globetrotting Trip Reports, Disneyland Resort Paris and Disneyland Trip Reports forums.
My Countdown Counting down to: Our wedding anniversary
5 days, 11 hours, 57 minutes
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsDisney: 17 trips to WDW, 5 to Disneyland in California, 7 to Disneyland Paris, 1 to Hong Kong Disneyland, 1 to Tokyo Disney, 1 to Aulani, 1 to Hilton Head, 2 to Vero Beach and 6 Disney cruises on the Magic, Wonder, Dream and Fantasy to the Caribbean (three times), Alaska (once) and the Mediterranean (twice). Non-Disney (because otherwise I can't keep track...): American cities (Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Washington DC), American National Parks (Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Death Valley, Everglades, Grand Canyon, Grand Tetons, Virgin Islands, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Zion), Hawaii (Oahu, Kauai, Maui and Big Island) and Europe (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland, France, Spain (including Tenerife, Lanzarote and Mallorca), Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Monaco, Finland, Norway and Sweden)
chezp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Community Rank: Jetsetter

Love it so far! Wow.....looking at these pics and Brendan now it makes me realize how much he has grown and changed! While your "lovely wife" (love it when you say that) will miss you beyond words, I do hope you guys have a fabulous trip! I know you will love Be Our Guest and Jordan will freak over Ariels new pad. Please tell Tink I miss her and can't wait until we see her again!
smilechaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Community Rank: Scout

Concierge Level: 1
You said your kids b'days are in March and your trip is late April. But then your trip dates are Feb 22- March 3?
Anyway - signing in. Your plans look good!

My Countdown Counting down to: Oct 25, 2014 - Land and Sea!!!
Couple of Rum Runners and a Beach!
My Previous TripsWDW April 2010 CSR (1st trip ever), WDW Nov 2010 AKL (honeymoon after 14 years of marriage), WDW Nov 2011 (1st DVC trip) BLT, WDW Sept 2012 OKW, 2013 Christmas time split stay - SS/OKW
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:09 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
You said your kids b'days are in March and your trip is late April. But then your trip dates are Feb 22- March 3?
Anyway - signing in. Your plans look good!
Ooooops! Fixed it. Our trip is indeed in late February.

My Countdown Counting down to: Countdown to Mid May Trip!!!
My Previous TripsWDW Oct 21 - 26, 2006 WDW Sept 29 - Oct 6, 2007 WDW August 23 - Sept 1, 2008 WDW August 27 - Sept 5, 2009 WDW Jan 27 - Feb 1, 2009, 1st Anniversary Trip WDW Aug 23 - Sept 3, 2010
Disdadnmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Community Rank: Navigator

Concierge Level: 7
Can't wait to hear all about it! What a fun time you have!
Old 01-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
RED SOX NATION!!
PassPorter's Club Passholder

What's this?

PassPorter Guide

Community Rank:
Legend VIP

Great start and plans!

Marnie - PassPorter Co-Guide THE FAMILY ROOM , DISNEY WORLD TRIP REPORTS and GLOBETROTTING TRIP REPORTS

The Disneyland, San Diego, and Vegas oh my! Trip Report

The Trip of a Lifetime - Alaska Land and Sea - Trip Report

Non-Creative Title Spring Break Adventures Trip Report

A Whirlwind Trip to Arizona/Utah and the National Parks - UPDATED 9/27!

My Countdown Counting down to: Grand Canyon, Arches, Canyonlands
Hiking around the National Parks
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsAPR '12 - POFQ, JUL '10 - DL, AUG '09 - DCL Western, AUG '08 - POFQ/BC, AUG '06 - AKL/BC/DisneyWonder/Poly, DEC '05 - AKL, APR '05 - AKL/BC, DEC '04 - AKL, MAY '04 - AKL/BC, MAY '03 - WL/BC, MAY '98 -offsite, MAY '94 - BC, AUG '85 - Poly, AUG '83 - Poly, AUG '81 - Poly, JUL '79 - World Inn, JUL '76 - World Inn
Colexis Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:47 PM   #8 (permalink)

Great plans. Looking forward to following along with your planning and your trip. Can hardly wait to see how much your kids have changed since 2010. We will miss you again this trip. We are arriving on 3/15.

An Early Halloween Adventure PTR

My PassPorter Bookshelf
rhinohunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
PassPorter's Club Passholder

What's this?

Community Rank: Globetrotter

Concierge Level: 6
Great start - it looks like it will be a fun-filled trip.

Fall 2014 TR - BLT, BWV, MNSSHP, Trains, Wild Africa Trek, F&W, and More
My Countdown Counting down to: Cruising into the New Year
59 days, 4 hours, 57 minutes
shazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Community Rank: Adventurer

Great start
mushu22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:03 PM   #11 (permalink)

Great start. Can't wait to hear all about the plans.

8/150 scrapbook pages done in 2014
7/6 quilts done in 2014
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsPoly Dec. 1979,off-site Aug. 1990, off-site June 1992, off-site Aug. 1993, CBR Sept. 2008, CBR Jan/Feb 2010, POFQ Dec 2011
mojjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Community Rank: Adventurer

Great start. Adorable kids, sounds like a fun trip!!!

My Countdown Counting down to: Celebrating the holidays with my parents
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsDLR many visits growing up, WDW June 2004, DLR May 2010 & Nov 2010, WDW Jan 2011, DLR May 2011 & Nov 2011, WDW Dec 2011 - BLT, WDW Feb 2012 - WLV & BWV
Shari2137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
PassPorter Guide

Community Rank:
Legend Extraordinaire

Great Start!!!
30 days, 22 hours, 57 minutes
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsWDW June 1979, WDW 1985, WDW 1987, WDW Oct 2003, WDW March 2004, WDW Oct 2004, WDW Sept 2005--Pop Century , WDW Nov 2006--Pop Century, WDW Jan 2007--Pop Century, WDW Nov/Dec 2009--Pop Century, DLR Oct 2011
KMB733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #14 (permalink)

Look forward to reading about your trip.

Check out the Kiddos PTR: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde PTR - Dec. 2014
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsASMus in 2007 & 2009, Kidani 2010, POP 2011, BC Villas 2011, BW Villas 2012, POP & POR 2013, OKW 2013
tdhc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Community Rank: Jetsetter

Great start! Love all the pics!

My Countdown Counting down to: 6th Trip to Disney!
On vacation!
My Previous TripsJune 2009 @ AKL, Sept 2010 @ CBR, Sept 2011 @ CSR, Aug 2012 @ Poly, Aug 2013 @ POR Royal Room, Aug 2014 @ CBR
PhilsEagles08 is offline   Reply With Quote