PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums - View Single Post - Value resorts excluded from Bounce Back Free Dining
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 06:12 PM   #7
yalibrarian
PassPorter's Club Passholder

What's this?

Community Rank: Trailblazer

Concierge Level: 6

Post Thanks / Like
Bouncebacks are discounted room offers or free dining offers that must be booked while you are still on your current vacation. It is hit or miss if there will be a flyer in your room, so be sure to ask at the front desk or if you see a housekeeper so you can see what's being offered. Then you call the number they give you and book. I use a TA so after booking and returning home, I filled out a paper to transfer my reservation from The Walt Disney Travel Co. to my agent's agency. We got a 25% room discount at our value resort for a trip the following year, all while sitting in my resort room. They will try to sell you tickets or a package if you book room-only, but they were very pleasant about it all, not pushy. They also offered me a room in a moderate, which was tempting, but my son likes Music, so why pay more for him to be unhappy?
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsOff-site 1972, 1973, 1975, 1984, 1985, 1988. All Star Music 2001-2012; Swan 2011. All Star Movies 2013, All Star Music 2014-17.