PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums - View Single Post - A Swiss spring break with friends TRIP REPORT COMPLETED 6/27
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 02:49 PM   #23
chezp
PassPorter Message Board Manager
PassPorter Guide Author

Community Rank:
Legend VIP

Concierge Level: 3

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubfancolleen View Post
It’s so frustrating sometimes to find a hotel that meets your requirements, but doesn’t require selling your house to afford it. And the rates are all over the place. Hotels have become as bad as flights in that sense. Glad you found one that works!
Oh my goodness aren't they just? I'm finding it's everywhere now. I used to think it was just Disney or big cities, but honestly these days I plug in dates (sometimes off season) at places I wouldn't expect to be expensive and then I'm horrified by the prices....

Quote:
The train sounds good. Hopefully the weather cooperates!
Fingers crossed, it's looking good so far!

Relaxing on board the Magic. The trip report for our back-to-back cruises on the Disney Magic has started!
My Countdown Counting down to: 2019
Happy New Year!
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous Trips21 trips to WDW, 6 to Disneyland in California, 9 to Disneyland Paris, 1 to Hong Kong Disneyland, 1 to Tokyo Disney, 1 to Aulani, 1 to Hilton Head, 2 to Vero Beach and 13 Disney cruises on the Magic, Wonder, Dream and Fantasy