PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums - View Single Post - IMPORTANT - Please read before posting info from any other source!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 09:10 AM   #1
Shell_of_the_South
Yeti Chaser

Concierge Level: 6

Post Thanks / Like
IMPORTANT - Please read before posting info from any other source!

We love getting information on any Disney-related news, trivia, or rumors here, so keep it coming! But we have to comply with copyright laws, so everyone can help us do that by following these guidelines:

Quote:
Please respect the copyrights of others. You may not repost messages from e-mail, other message boards, Usenet newsgroups, web sites, books, newspapers, magazines or other sources without permission of the author/copyright holder of that material, except for brief quotations as provided for by the fair use principles of U.S. copyright law. Posts and/or message threads that violate these standards will be removed or edited without apology.
If you want to share a news item or rumor that you found elsewhere, please post a link to the webpage instead of copying the info directly into your post. If there is a particular phrase or sentence from that source that you think is pertinent, you can include it in your post as a brief quotation.

Example of a post that complies with the guidelines:

Here is an article that discusses Disney's new promotion - free entry to the parks for a day of volunteering:

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/wireStory?id=8700087

For those who already have tickets, they are offering an alternate incentive:

Quote:
Volunteers who have multiday tickets or annual passes can get a special FASTPASS for up to six people in lieu of the voucher.

Thanks to everyone for your cooperation and making this the happiest little place on the net!
My Previous Trips9/00 - ASM, 11/01 - AS Sp/OKW, 7/02 - RPH, 4/03 - HRH, 7/03 - HRH, 10/04 - PC, 10/05 - POR, 5/06 - HRH, 12/06 - AKL, 4/07 - WL/CBR, 9/07 - POR, 4/08 - USF offsite, 7/09 - AKL, 9/11 - AKL, 8/12 - Cont., 12/13 - WL, 9/14- WL, 12/15 - Poly, 5/16 - AKL, 8/16 - WL, 11/16 - POFQ, 4/17 - Cont., 5/17 - WL, 6/17 - AKL