PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums - View Single Post - I'm going to Disney World!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 07:58 AM   #5
Her Dotness
Community Rank: Explorer

Concierge Level: 3

Post Thanks / Like
Another thought...or two , I suggest keeping the ParkHopper. We rarely find enough to do in Studios that we want a full day there. If you’re a big Star Wars fan, you may differ somewhat. However, we can easily spend a half day in DHS, ride the boat back to Epcot and finish the day in WS. That’s particularly so if you eat light for breakfast and lunch to do your TS meal as dinner somewhere in WS. Many of the best WDW restaurants are there, IMO.

The PH is also helpful to give you more flexibility to escape crowds and pick restaurants. But, we’re huge PH fans mostly for booking restaurants. Where to eat takes more planning for us than what to do.

Highly recommend Crystal Palace character buffet. It’s an every-tripper for us. Best character interaction of all, we think, and very good food.

Definitely do the Christmas party! So very merry and fun. Besides, you’re guaranteed to see snow falling along Main Street which is more thrilling than I thought it’d be.

On your way to MK by resort monorail, stop off at the Grand Flor. to see the lifesized gingerbread house. It won’t be open yet and selling gingery goodies, but it will be nearly finished and looking festive.
My Previous TripsWDW 10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1969.

Last edited by Her Dotness; 01-28-2018 at 08:13 AM..