PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums - View Single Post - I'm going to Disney World!
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 01:46 AM   #11
Her Dotness
Community Rank: Explorer

Concierge Level: 3

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe.hurley View Post
By the way, how do you add these cute little countdown thingies to posts? I've seen lots of people's posts with them, and have no idea whatever how to do it!
—First, you must create a signature. Like that old song “Love And Marriage”, the signature and countdown must “go together like a horse and carriage.”
—See the orange toolbar near the top of this window with “My Home” at the far left? Click on that and scroll to My Home/Settings & Options/Edit Signature. Click again and create a signature phrase. Be sure to save your new signature with the “Save Signature” button at the bottom.
—Then, back to Settings & Options, click on Edit Options.
—Scroll waaaaay down to the bottom of that area where you’ll find the countdown creator which is pretty much a follow your nose to set up.
—Again, save your countdown settings, go back out to the board.
—Look at one of your posts and admire your new signature with countdown calendar.
My Previous TripsWDW 10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1969.