PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums - View Single Post - Rapunzel's Village - Magic Kingdom
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 06:35 AM   #1
mechurchlady
PassPorter's Club Passholder

What's this?

Community Rank: Globetrotter

Concierge Level: 6

Post Thanks / Like
Rapunzel's Village - Magic Kingdom

Chip and Company announced on Facebook that Rapunzel's Village is coming to the Magic Kingdom. I cannot share photos right now. All that is known is that modern bathrooms will be there to replace the cramped ones next to Peter Pan ride. Probably there will be more changing tables for babies, more companion/family bathrooms, and more room for the disabled and strollers to move around.

Where: Along the Haunted Mansion will be a forest with rocks that will sort of fit in with Haunted Mansion. From Yankee Trader to the left corner of Small World show building will be a long building that has three different types of architecture. In front of this building with be a round pad and walkway. Pad? I do not know if it is a wishing well or kiosk or meeting spot or what but they are currently using that pad for storing pallets of cinder blocks.

In the back of the left building is Rapunzel's Tower. CMs from janitors to the managers above coordinators are super tight. I did get a few facial gestures and words to indicate that there will be more here than just bathrooms. There is space behind the building for CM parking, storage, and a small show building for a meet and greet.

fingers crossed, hope this works
https://mail-attachment.googleuserco...zD1Uo&sadssc=1

She is gone but keeping signature. Laundry is getting done. My purpose in life is to help poor people in FL. Farewell, will miss you.
My Countdown Counting down to: Laurie's Birthday
Happy Birthday and may you have a grand day.
My Previous TripsWDW, DLR for 50 years, NYC, San Antonio, Midwest, Catalina Island, San Diego, Vegas, lots of places I have been. I have seen the Atlantic Ocean over 20 times and never been in it.