PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums - View Single Post - Rapunzel's Village - Magic Kingdom
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #8
mechurchlady
PassPorter's Club Passholder

What's this?

Community Rank: Globetrotter

Concierge Level: 6

Post Thanks / Like
Was on the bus going home and met a photopass CM. Even photopass is not getting any word on the characters if any that will appear there. He did say that it definitely will be stroller parking and bathrooms.

Options are food stand, gift shop, and meeting spot. What still is bugging me is that if you ask someone a question normally they say NO and mean it. There is just to much hinting going on. Definitely not a ride based on size and design. Why do I feel like a kid the day before Christmas? So agree with the traffic jam in that corridor leading to Rivers of America. This is one of the last spots in Fantasyland with the old style architecture. Even if they just nailed on facades would tie that corridor into the new Fantasyland.

She is gone but keeping signature. Laundry is getting done. My purpose in life is to help poor people in FL. Farewell, will miss you.
My Countdown Counting down to: Laurie's Birthday
Happy Birthday and may you have a grand day.
My Previous TripsWDW, DLR for 50 years, NYC, San Antonio, Midwest, Catalina Island, San Diego, Vegas, lots of places I have been. I have seen the Atlantic Ocean over 20 times and never been in it.