PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums - View Single Post - After fireworks dessert party now an option at the Magic Kingdom
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 02:03 AM   #4
chezp
PassPorter Message Board Manager
PassPorter Guide Author

Community Rank:
Legend VIP

Concierge Level: 3

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsmom View Post
Iím sure theyíll figure out the logistics, but Iíll tell you what I immediately liked about this. Itís farther from dinner time, and thus we wouldnít be putting the dessert party right after our dinner. Plus, itís appealing to me to sit and relax in a controlled environment after the fireworks and avoid the crush of people headed out of the hub.
You make a really good point. At first I was like "another dessert party" but now you say that, it's actually quite appealing to me as well.

Relaxing on board the Magic. The trip report for our back-to-back cruises on the Disney Magic has started!
My Countdown Counting down to: 2019
Happy New Year!
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous Trips21 trips to WDW, 6 to Disneyland in California, 9 to Disneyland Paris, 1 to Hong Kong Disneyland, 1 to Tokyo Disney, 1 to Aulani, 1 to Hilton Head, 2 to Vero Beach and 13 Disney cruises on the Magic, Wonder, Dream and Fantasy