Wedding disaster story - Page 2 - PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums
PassPorter.com
Award-winning travel guidebooks

guidebooks   |   news   |   podcasts   |   boards   |   blog   |   worksheets   |   photos   |   articles   |   updates   |   register   |   follow us on

Go Back   PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums > PassPorter Villa: Sharing the Fun Together > The Family Room: Family and Friends
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Old 07-05-2018, 05:47 PM   #16
minemoz1
Community Rank: Trailblazer

Post Thanks / Like

Well, at least she didn't drop the F bomb. I've heard that in a bridesmaid speech.

I'm living the dream 20 minutes from Disney! Next trip...tomorrow.

Old 07-06-2018, 06:45 AM   #17
Huntermom
Community Rank: Explorer

Post Thanks / Like
My ex, wanted my DD, then 10 to play at duet with him at his mother's memorial service.
He was on guitar, she on piano. It was a piece she had played at a recital and knew very well. My ex, being my ex, skipped practices several times before the service. He lost his place half way through. They made it through but it was extremely upsetting for my perfectionist daughter. I am not sure any one but my DD was aware of how much he goofed but was totally unfair to her.

I think it's nice to add some personal touches but it should be a priority for the performers, not out together at the last minute.

Charlie

Old 07-07-2018, 03:50 PM   #18
Lumieregirl
Community Rank: Globetrotter

Post Thanks / Like
What the heck happened to her?! Stage fright? That is sooo weird, especially for a supposedly-experienced performer. SMH, how inappropriate

Old 07-07-2018, 04:37 PM   #19
DMA

Concierge Level: 4

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by minemoz1 View Post

Well, at least she didn't drop the F bomb. I've heard that in a bridesmaid speech.
Yikes! Some people just have no idea how to speak in public.

Old 07-07-2018, 06:56 PM   #20
Huntermom

Post Thanks / Like
I think some people are just so used to throwing out the F word, it becomes just another adjective to them.

Charlie