Back to Bath and my donkeys… UPDATED 7/17 - Page 10 - PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums
PassPorter.com
Award-winning travel guidebooks

guidebooks   |   news   |   podcasts   |   boards   |   blog   |   worksheets   |   photos   |   articles   |   updates   |   register   |   follow us on

Go Back   PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums > PassPorter Universe: General Trip Planning and Discussion > Globetrotting: General Trip Reports
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Old Today, 11:12 AM   #136
disney_duke
Community Rank: Explorer

Concierge Level: 9

Post Thanks / Like
Wow, it appears to me as a classic British building. Truly what is pictured in everyone's mind when you say English countryside! It's a shame they didn't offer the king/larger room though, kind of odd. I guess Kim doesn't think "outside the box" too often. That should have been a no-brainer to offer that to you guys.
Bonus points for having the Donkey Sanctuary book though.
My Previous TripsVisited WDW 4 times while little from 1979 to 1990 ~ Jan. 1998, Doubletree ~ Nov. 1998, Disney Institute ~ Sept. 2000, E. Caribbean Disney Magic ~ July 2001, Courtyard Downtown Disney ~ March 2003, Comfort Inn ~ June 2004, POR ~ Jan. 2006, POFQ ~ May 2007, All Star Vacation home ~ Jan. 2008, POFQ Half Marathon ~ Sept. 2008, SSR ~ Nov. 2009, CBR ~ March 2010, AsMu Princess Half Marathon ~ Sept. 2010, Disneyland Half Marathon ~ Nov. 2010, CSR ~ Jan. 2011 WDW Marathon ~ Oct. 2011 Wine&Dine Half Marathon, POR ~ Jan. 2012 Relay Marathon, POP ~ May 2012 Expedition Everest Challenge, CBR Pirate room ~ Sept. 2012 Sheraton LBV ~ Nov. 2012 Wyndham Bonnet Creek ~ Jan. 2013 Goofy Challenge, POR Royal Room ~ Apr. 2013 POP ~ Sep 2013 DL DDD ~ Jan 2014, marathon volunteer ~ Oct. 2014, ToT 10 miler, ASSports ~ Jan. 2015 Dopey Challenge, Bonnet Creek ~ July 2015, CSR/Marriott ~ November 2015 DL Avengers ~ January 2017 Bonnet Creek ~

Old Today, 11:53 AM   #137
pamcarey
Community Rank: Navigator

Post Thanks / Like
What an adorable B&B! But how odd that they wouldn't offer you a king size room since they were available. And no Wi-Fi?? No thanks.

June 2016
My Countdown Counting down to: Returning to WDW!
Watching DD's marching band in the Magic Kingdom!
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsMarch 1989 - offsite; April/May 2002 - Coronado Springs; March 2003 - All Star Movies; May 2003 - offsite; July 2003 - Port Orleans Riverside; April/May 2006 - Port Orleans Riverside; September 2007 - All Star Sports; August/September 2008 - All Star Movies and Pop Century; June 2009 - Pop Century; August 2010 - All Star Sports & Disney Wonder; June 2011 - All Star Music; April 2012 - Disney Fantasy; April 2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter; August 2015 - Disneyland offsite; April 2017 - Coronado Springs; December 2017 - Old Key West

Old Today, 12:10 PM   #138
chezp
PassPorter Message Board Manager
PassPorter Guide Author

Community Rank:
Legend VIP

Concierge Level: 3

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by disney_duke View Post
Wow, it appears to me as a classic British building. Truly what is pictured in everyone's mind when you say English countryside! It's a shame they didn't offer the king/larger room though, kind of odd. I guess Kim doesn't think "outside the box" too often. That should have been a no-brainer to offer that to you guys.
You'd have thought so, wouldn't you?

Quote:
Bonus points for having the Donkey Sanctuary book though.
I was very impressed by that and it was a good read.

My Countdown Counting down to: Meeting friends to see the sights in Canterbury
3 days, 15 hours, 15 minutes
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous Trips21 trips to WDW, 6 to Disneyland in California, 9 to Disneyland Paris, 1 to Hong Kong Disneyland, 1 to Tokyo Disney, 1 to Aulani, 1 to Hilton Head, 2 to Vero Beach and 11 Disney cruises on the Magic, Wonder, Dream and Fantasy

Old Today, 12:10 PM   #139
chezp
PassPorter Message Board Manager
PassPorter Guide Author

Community Rank:
Legend VIP

Concierge Level: 3

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamcarey View Post
What an adorable B&B! But how odd that they wouldn't offer you a king size room since they were available. And no Wi-Fi?? No thanks.
That's the problem these days - that's what everyone wants/needs...

My Countdown Counting down to: Meeting friends to see the sights in Canterbury
3 days, 15 hours, 15 minutes
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous Trips21 trips to WDW, 6 to Disneyland in California, 9 to Disneyland Paris, 1 to Hong Kong Disneyland, 1 to Tokyo Disney, 1 to Aulani, 1 to Hilton Head, 2 to Vero Beach and 11 Disney cruises on the Magic, Wonder, Dream and Fantasy