Cheap Princess Experiences in Magic Kingdom? - Page 2 - PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums
PassPorter.com
Award-winning travel guidebooks
Thank you to our forum sponsor:

guidebooks   |   news   |   podcasts   |   boards   |   blog   |   worksheets   |   photos   |   articles   |   updates   |   register   |   follow us on

Go Back   PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums > PassPorter's Walt Disney World Resort (Florida) > Planning Your Adventure: Your Plans for Walt Disney World
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Forum Sponsor: Mouse Fan Travel™
Learn Why PassPorter Recommends This Sponsor

Old 05-01-2018, 06:33 PM   #16
Lollypopcorn
Community Rank: Passenger

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks for all the answers! I'm thinking about watching the festival of fantasy parade, anyone know good viewing spots?

Old 05-01-2018, 07:52 PM   #17
cattailmarsh
Community Rank: Scout

Post Thanks / Like
We like sitting near the Christmas Shoppe/Hall of Presidents area. Another good spot is in front of Guest Relations. Those are our 2 favorites. Another location people mention often is the porch of the Theatre where Mickey & Tinkerbell do their Meet and Greet. People often say I'd you watch the parade and then go straight inside the line is not too bad.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Old 05-02-2018, 08:54 AM   #18
MsLydia
Community Rank: Traveler

Concierge Level: 1

Post Thanks / Like
You can also swing into Castle Couture, right next to the castle, for a princess photo shoot. They specialize in the BBB customers, but have a cute backdrop and will take photos of anyone. Yes, Photo pass pictures can cost a lot, but you can make a calendar for about $30.00. After you get home, you use the website to design each month and many page options will accommodate multiple images. I make one every trip. I don't really need a studio quality print of us going down the drop on Splash Mt but this way I get to create a great little keepsake with all those fun images.
My Previous TripsWDW April 2009, WDW December 2011, WDW April 2013, WDW April 2015

Old 05-02-2018, 09:23 AM   #19
KimmyAnn1147
Community Rank: Globetrotter

Post Thanks / Like
Ms Lydia, that's a great affordable photopass idea! Nice!

I love the idea of going with a tiara. I've reached a magical age where no one calls me princess anymore...but with a tiara (hint hint) maybe I'd get some of that fun attention! I'm going to shop for one ASAP!

and then....
My Countdown Counting down to: Possible Challengers Meet
309 days, 0 hours, 37 minutes
My Previous TripsDisneyland 1985 (age 8); Disneyland 1991 (age 13); Disneyland 1998 x 3; WDW 1999; Disneyland Paris 2007; Disneyland 2013; WDW 2014; Disneyland 2015; DL Hong Kong 2016; DL Shanghai 2016 (!), Disneyland 2016

Old 05-02-2018, 09:42 AM   #20
cattailmarsh
Community Rank: Scout

Post Thanks / Like
A great place to find affordable tiaras are party stores (check sweet 16 areas), costume jewelry places in your local mall, and if you want a bit more quality try a discount bridal shop or the internet. I did a quick search on Amazon and tons of them came up. The perfect time to look for these as many places stock them for prom. Good luck finding your perfect princess look.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Old 05-03-2018, 03:29 AM   #21
Lollypopcorn
Community Rank: Passenger

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLydia View Post
You can also swing into Castle Couture, right next to the castle, for a princess photo shoot. They specialize in the BBB customers, but have a cute backdrop and will take photos of anyone. Yes, Photo pass pictures can cost a lot, but you can make a calendar for about $30.00. After you get home, you use the website to design each month and many page options will accommodate multiple images. I make one every trip. I don't really need a studio quality print of us going down the drop on Splash Mt but this way I get to create a great little keepsake with all those fun images.
I was actually on the official Disney website not too long ago and it said Castle Couture was closed for refurbishment I'm hoping it'll open again before our trip because I really wanted to go there, although idk because it's only in a few days anyway thanks for the suggestion! I'll keep it in mind if it does open up by the time we go