One day room package and XMH - PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums
PassPorter.com
Award-winning travel guidebooks
Thank you to our forum sponsor:

guidebooks   |   news   |   podcasts   |   boards   |   blog   |   worksheets   |   photos   |   articles   |   updates   |   register   |   follow us on

Go Back   PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums > PassPorter's Walt Disney World Resort (Florida) > Planning Your Adventure: Your Plans for Walt Disney World
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Forum Sponsor: Mouse Fan Travel™
Learn Why PassPorter Recommends This Sponsor

Old 09-21-2018, 09:49 AM   #1
ibmaryann
Community Rank: Wayfarer

Post Thanks / Like
One day room package and XMH

We are staying at a timeshare for a week. We also purchased a one day room and 7 day ticket package before the timeshare on Disney property. I have noticed I am able to book fast passes at 60 days out for the week with the packages even though I am not staying on property the entire week. Will I also be able to do Xtra Magic Hours for the week also?
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsDisneyland April 2009 Candy Cane Inn Disney World March 2010 off site Disney World March 2011 off site DisneyWorld Dec 2011 Coronado Springs 20th Anniversary MNSSHP/Universal/Discovery Cove/Seaworld/Busch Gardens/Aquatica -Sept 2012 MNSSHP/Universal/ Discovery Cove/SeaWorld Sept. 2012 off site Disneyworld Jan 2016 25th Anniversary Disneyworld Nov 2018 All Star Music Family Suite and Westgate

Last edited by ibmaryann; 09-21-2018 at 10:37 AM..

Old 09-21-2018, 10:32 AM   #2
Her Dotness
Community Rank: Explorer

Concierge Level: 3

Post Thanks / Like
Sorry but only guests of Disney resorts and some non-Disney hotels get to do EMH.
My Previous TripsWDW 10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1969.

Old 09-21-2018, 01:50 PM   #3
ibmaryann
Community Rank: Wayfarer

Post Thanks / Like
We are staying at a Disney hotel for 1 night so I know I get the extra magic hours for at least one day, but since this room opened up the window for fast passes for all 7 days we have tickets for I wasn't sure if the same applied for xtra magic hours or if we got the day of the reservation and/or the next day.
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsDisneyland April 2009 Candy Cane Inn Disney World March 2010 off site Disney World March 2011 off site DisneyWorld Dec 2011 Coronado Springs 20th Anniversary MNSSHP/Universal/Discovery Cove/Seaworld/Busch Gardens/Aquatica -Sept 2012 MNSSHP/Universal/ Discovery Cove/SeaWorld Sept. 2012 off site Disneyworld Jan 2016 25th Anniversary Disneyworld Nov 2018 All Star Music Family Suite and Westgate

Old 09-21-2018, 02:20 PM   #4
Her Dotness
Community Rank: Explorer

Concierge Level: 3

Post Thanks / Like
I could be wrong but don’t think you’ll be eligible for EMH past your Disney resort checkout day.

It may work like a last day park ticket, good until the park you entered (if single-park) closes. So, you might be able to do an evening EMH on your Disney checkout day.

I’d ask upon checking in to be certain as you can’t necessarily trust info given by the call center CMs on something specific like that.

Or, someone else here may know better than I.
My Previous TripsWDW 10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1969.

Old 09-22-2018, 02:19 PM   #5
Disney Dork
Community Rank: Trekker

Post Thanks / Like
I believe you would be able to do EMH on check in and check out day so two days. I would call and ask but know you do sometimes get incorrect information.
My Previous TripsASMo 1995, Honeymoon split stay CBR,OKW & GF 1998, ASMo 2000, 1st WDW trip with kids OKW 2006, AS Movies Dec. 2008, Pop w/ sister Spring 2010, CBR Aug, 2010, Pop Aug 2011, Pop w/ sister Spring 2012, PO-FQ w/ 1 night at BC for the pool, Aug 2012, Poly Studio Villa thanks to an amazing discount! followed by 2 nights at AKL Aug 2015, Split Stay OKW for 14! AKL for 4, July 2016