Minnie a Must! - PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums
PassPorter.com
Award-winning travel guidebooks

guidebooks   |   news   |   podcasts   |   boards   |   blog   |   worksheets   |   photos   |   articles   |   updates   |   register   |   follow us on

Go Back   PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums > PassPorter's Walt Disney World Resort (Florida) > Feasting and Snacking: The Eateries at Walt Disney World
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Old 05-06-2018, 08:21 PM   #1
LuvMinnie
Community Rank: Globetrotter

Post Thanks / Like
Question Minnie a Must!

This is a 2nd birthday party celebration and her favorite character is Minnie Mouse. I keep getting different info. What character meals always have Minnie? So far we've only been told Chef Mickeys & Crystal Palace.
Any help will be appreciated!

Old 05-06-2018, 08:39 PM   #2
DMA
Community Rank: Explorer

Concierge Level: 4

Post Thanks / Like
Minnie is at Cape May breakfast at the Beach Club. She is also at Hollywood and Vine for lunch and dinner. And Chef Mickey's. But not crystal palace...that's Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore.

Old 05-07-2018, 07:41 AM   #3
JoanneS

Concierge Level: 6

Post Thanks / Like
Classic Minnie at Chef Mickey's, Beach Minnie at Cape May BREAKFAST, and safari Minnie at Tusker House. Crystal Palace is Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore and Ohana has Stich, Lilo, Mickey, and Pluto at breakfast. Hollywood and Vine has switched to Minnie for breakfast and lunch, but I do not recommend it.

Your best bet is to book Chef Mickey's. All the classic characters: Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, Donald, and Minnie. Come to think of it, I know Mickey is in a chef's coat and hat. Minnie might be in one too. You can have a birthday cake delivered by Minnie if you call the cake line and order a cake a few weeks before your meal.

Happy Birthday!!!

Rico: He's not a mutt, he's a "Designer Breed."
My Countdown Counting down to: Its all about the Food and Wine
Tasting it All
My Previous TripsWDW Nov 1987, offsite WDW-April 2007, AS-Movies WDW-Dec. 2007, Contemporary WDW-Jan. 2009, Caribbean Beach WDW-April 2009, AS-Music Family Suites WDW-Dec. 2009, Port Orleans French Quarter WDW-May 2010, Boardwalk Inn WDW-Nov. 2010, Animal Kingdom Lodge WDW-Jan. 2011, Port Orleans Riverside/Polynesian WDW-Oct. 2011, Pop Century WDW - Jan. 2012, Wilderness Lodge WDW - Jan. 2013, Art of Animation and Yacht Club WDW - Oct. 2013, Coronado Springs WDW- Jan. 2014, All Star Sports WDW - Jan. 2015, Grand Floridian WDW - Dec. 2015, Beach Club Resort

Old 05-07-2018, 07:35 PM   #4
LuvMinnie
Community Rank: Globetrotter

Post Thanks / Like
Thank you both so much! That's a big help..love the idea of Minnie delivering a cake to our table. She with just burst with joy!

Old 05-07-2018, 08:44 PM   #5
DMA
Community Rank: Explorer

Concierge Level: 4

Post Thanks / Like
My granddaughter loves Minnie as well, so we made a point to get to some of the Minnie meet and greets in the parks. DHS has Red Carpet Dreams with Minnie in her Hollywood finery, and Mickey as the sorcerer. No FPs for that, but if you get there early there's not much of a wait.
Of course, Epcot has the character spot with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. You can get a FP for that.
And AK has the Adventurer's Outpost with Mickey and Minnie in their safari outfits.
At MK, Minnie meets alongside Daisy back at Pete's Silly Sideshow, in New Fantasyland.

The photopass photographers do a great job of capturing the moment and the expressions on the little ones faces when they first see the characters. Those are photos I will treasure always!

Old 05-08-2018, 06:29 PM   #6
CinderAbby
Community Rank: Legend

Concierge Level: 3

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanneS View Post
Classic Minnie at Chef Mickey's, Beach Minnie at Cape May BREAKFAST, and safari Minnie at Tusker House. Crystal Palace is Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore and Ohana has Stich, Lilo, Mickey, and Pluto at breakfast. Hollywood and Vine has switched to Minnie for breakfast and lunch, but I do not recommend it.

Your best bet is to book Chef Mickey's. All the classic characters: Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, Donald, and Minnie. Come to think of it, I know Mickey is in a chef's coat and hat. Minnie might be in one too. You can have a birthday cake delivered by Minnie if you call the cake line and order a cake a few weeks before your meal.

Happy Birthday!!!

Sorry to say but Minnie isn't an option at TH - it's Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Daisy.
My Previous TripsAll WDW - July 1980 off property - July 1981 FW - July 1983 FW - July 1985 FW - August 1987 FW - July 1988 Treehouse Villas - July 1990 Treehouse Villas - July 1997 FW - August 2006 AS Sports, 1st time with DH and DD - August 2008 AS Sports - August 2009 AS Sports - August 2010 AS Sports - July 2011 AS Sports - August 2013 AS Music - August 2014 AS Music - August 2015 AS Music - August 2016 AS Music - August 2018 AS Music, Kate (lovewdw2) joined us for the weekend

Old 05-09-2018, 06:58 PM   #7
cattailmarsh
Community Rank: Scout

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanneS View Post

Happy Birthday!!!
Disney Junior characters (Sofia, Doc McStuffins, Jake, & Handy Mandy) are the breakfast characters at Hollywood & Vine. Minnie and her friends meet at lunch & dinner. We ate there 2x (breakfast & dinner) this past March and despite mixed reviews prior to our trip we had great service & food. The buffet was quite diverse for dinner. Not the typical fare.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk