Good sleep at Disney? - Page 2 - PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums
PassPorter.com
Award-winning travel guidebooks

guidebooks   |   news   |   podcasts   |   boards   |   blog   |   worksheets   |   photos   |   articles   |   updates   |   register   |   follow us on

Go Back   PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums > PassPorter's Walt Disney World Resort (Florida) > Making More Magic: Everything Else at Walt Disney World!
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Old 07-19-2018, 07:20 AM   #16
HiddenMickey
PassPorter's Club Passholder

What's this?

PassPorter Guide

Community Rank:
Legend Extraordinaire

Concierge Level: 6

Post Thanks / Like
I don't sleep all that great anywhere. It doesn't matter what kind of bed it is. I've stayed at some places with great mattresses and pillow and still woke up a lot. I think the difference in light and sound are different from home and that matters a lot.

PassPorter Guide for the Staying in Style forum

Old 07-19-2018, 10:21 AM   #17
cattailmarsh
Community Rank: Scout

Post Thanks / Like
I sleep better at Disney than in most hotels that we stay and I am sure that has to do with the sheer amount of walking we do at Disney.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Old 07-19-2018, 12:55 PM   #18
MsLydia
Community Rank: Traveler

Concierge Level: 1

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerns17 View Post
For some reason, no matter how nice the bed is, I struggled to fall asleep at Disney for at least the first 2 nights. After that, I think Iím so tired my body just shuts down. I honestly think itís more an issue with pillows more than the bed. Iím picky about my pillows and that makes it harder to fall asleep. Might have to stuff my pillow in a bag next trip and see if it makes a difference!
I have been Soooo tempted to try bringing my pillow !
My Previous TripsWDW April 2009, WDW December 2011, WDW April 2013, WDW April 2015

Old 07-20-2018, 09:51 AM   #19
NurseLesley
Community Rank: Adventurer

Post Thanks / Like
Peppermint foot cream is the bomb!! I've used different brands over the years and it is great for tired feet.
I don't sleep well the first couple nights because I am so hyped up and excited. Also, I think I have a hard time getting into vacation mode--to stop fully thinking about work, etc.
5/02 AKL*8/09 POR*10/10 ASMu*8/11 Pop*2/12 ASMu*8/12 POFQ*2/13 ASM*8/13 CB *4/14 AoA*8/14 AKL*8/15 CS*2/16 Disney Magic*8/16 Split stay! POR/BC*2/17 Disney Fantasy & OKW*8/17 Poly/AKL*1/18 ASMu*8/18 SS/?? split stay!
My PassPorter Bookshelf

Old 07-20-2018, 01:24 PM   #20
cattailmarsh
Community Rank: Scout

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLydia View Post
I have been Soooo tempted to try bringing my pillow !
My mother and I always travel with our own pillows! If not we both wake up sick with migraines due to our necks being uncomfortable.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk