Nomad Lounge - Taps lunch with CHURROS - PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums
PassPorter.com
Award-winning travel guidebooks

guidebooks   |   news   |   podcasts   |   boards   |   blog   |   worksheets   |   photos   |   articles   |   updates   |   register   |   follow us on

Go Back   PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums > PassPorter's Walt Disney World Resort (Florida) > Feasting and Snacking: The Eateries at Walt Disney World
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:47 AM   #1
minemoz1
Community Rank: Trailblazer

Post Thanks / Like
Nomad Lounge - Taps lunch with CHURROS

We ate at the Nomad Lounge yesterday for a light lunch. This was a great way to get out of hot, hot hot, AK in the afternoon. We stayed for 3 hours as I cannot take the afternoon heat in AK and would need to be inside somewhere. We saw many families taking a break on the couches with their children napping. A couple that was eating when we arrived, actually came back an hour after they left as it was too hot outside for them. There are also outlets under the bar to charge your cell phones!! The menu is small Tapas but had a good variety. We had the meat and cheese boards (separate items) along with the Churros for dessert. We loved the cheese board that came with goat, a truffle brie, blue cheese and another hard cheese, jellied fig and raw honey. The meat board had delicious homemade pickles, duck pate, venison sausage, salami and prosciutto. The churros were warm and came with a strawberry chili and vanilla sauces. If you need a break to get out of the heat or even charge your cell phone, this is the place to go. It wasn't busy, very quiet and cool.

I'm living the dream 20 minutes from Disney! Next trip...tomorrow. Follow me on instagram at ShirtsByShell

Last edited by minemoz1; 08-05-2018 at 08:53 AM..

Old 08-05-2018, 08:53 AM   #2
chezp
PassPorter Message Board Manager
PassPorter Guide Author

Community Rank:
Legend VIP

Concierge Level: 3

Post Thanks / Like
Oooh… that cheese board looked (and sounded!) wonderful. We've only been in there for a drink before dinner at Tiffin's, but I really like the atmosphere there.

Relaxing on board the Magic. The trip report for our back-to-back cruises on the Disney Magic has started!
My Countdown Counting down to: Dinner out with friends
9 days, 1 hours, 33 minutes
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous Trips21 trips to WDW, 6 to Disneyland in California, 9 to Disneyland Paris, 1 to Hong Kong Disneyland, 1 to Tokyo Disney, 1 to Aulani, 1 to Hilton Head, 2 to Vero Beach and 13 Disney cruises on the Magic, Wonder, Dream and Fantasy

Old 08-05-2018, 10:47 AM   #3
mamajab
Community Rank: Globetrotter

Concierge Level: 4

Post Thanks / Like
I agree! We love this place! We haven't had the churros or the cheese board yet, but we have eaten the sliders, the wings, and the fish tacos (most of which doesn't seem to be on the menu any more ). And the drinks are