8-8-18 Question of the Day! - Page 2 - PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums
PassPorter.com
Award-winning travel guidebooks

guidebooks   |   news   |   podcasts   |   boards   |   blog   |   worksheets   |   photos   |   articles   |   updates   |   register   |   follow us on

Go Back   PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums > PassPorter Villa: Sharing the Fun Together > The Sunroom: Fun, Games, and Chat
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Old 08-08-2018, 06:27 PM   #16
Cam22
Batman's Gal/Mickey's Pal
PassPorter's Club Passholder

What's this?

PassPorter Guide

Community Rank:
Legend VIP

Concierge Level: 6

Post Thanks / Like
I drink filtered water from our fridge.
My Previous TripsAKL Jambo April/May 2017--SSR/OKW Sept/Oct 2016 --AKL Kidani May 2016 -- Polynesian Village Resort May 2015 -- OKW/Magic December 2014 -- AKL Jambo House October 2014 -- VWL May 2014--SSR October 2013--AKL/Kidani June 2013--CBR October 2012--BWI June 2012--AKV Jambo House/Kidani Village June 2011 -- November 2010 Beach Club -- June 2010 Beach Club -- October 2009 CBR and Gaylord Palms -- June 2009 AKV/Kidani Village -- June 2008 VWL --June 2007 OKW--June 2006 Disney Wonder/SSR -- June 2005 SSR -- June 2004 VWL -- June 2003 AKL -- August 1997 Off Property -- March 1980 Cocoa Beach

Old 08-08-2018, 07:07 PM   #17
Teresa
Community Rank: Legend

Concierge Level: 7

Post Thanks / Like
I drink quite a bit of water throughout the day - at work. If I'm home, I tend to forget I need to drink!
I prefer to just drink tap water and add some water flavors (0 cal).

Old 08-08-2018, 08:08 PM   #18
patclairesmom
Community Rank: Jetsetter

Post Thanks / Like
I have a water bottle that I fill probably 2-3 times a day at work. I don't particularly like the taste of water so at home I drink Crystal Light Iced tea.

My Countdown Counting down to: Our Anniversary at Disney
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsPOFQ-2004, POR/Poly-Nov 2007, POR 2008, POR 2012, Radisson Celebration 2012, AK-Kidani and Jambo 2013

Old 08-09-2018, 09:20 AM   #19
NanaTink

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanneS View Post
I also like Hint water. It's infused with flavor and has no sweeteners ( 0 calories).
I love Hint water. I don't like plain water unless it is freezing cold. I also like sparkling flavored water. La Croix Peach Pear is a favorite.

]

Old 08-09-2018, 04:10 PM   #20
CRCrazy
PassPorter's Club Passholder

What's this?

PassPorter Guide

Community Rank: Explorer

Post Thanks / Like
I drink water during the day. If I'm home, it's tap water most of the time. I live in the mountains, and we have delicious tap water. (Spring fed).

If I'm at work, I tend to drink either bottled water or tea. I keep a kettle at work - and a variety of tea bags. I'm partial to PG Tips for black tea, and Tazo Zen for herbal.

My 3 beautiful daughters - Amanda (25), Sarah (17), Jennie (24)
My Countdown Counting down to: 30th Anniversary trip
Celebrating 30 years of wedded bliss.
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsWDW-First trip for our honeymoon to the CR Feb 1986 - then too many to count, but never enough!

Old 08-11-2018, 07:23 PM   #21
mamajab
Community Rank: Globetrotter

Concierge Level: 4

Post Thanks / Like
I am drinking more water than I used to. I tend to drink tap water over ice, but occasionally will drink bottled.

Old 08-12-2018, 01:55 PM   #22
KMB733
PassPorter Guide

Community Rank:
Legend Extraordinaire

Post Thanks / Like
I drink water, but probably not as much water as I should. At home, I drink water straight from the tap. At work we are on a well, and the water is disgusting. We have a Brita filter which we use.
Sending the day at the Bronx Zoo
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsWDW June 1979, WDW 1985, WDW 1987, WDW Oct 2003, WDW March 2004, WDW Oct 2004, WDW Sept 2005--Pop Century , WDW Nov 2006--Pop Century, WDW Jan 2007--Pop Century, WDW Nov/Dec 2009--Pop Century, DLR Oct 2011, WDW Dec 2014

Old 08-12-2018, 10:56 PM   #23
cattailmarsh
Community Rank: Scout

Post Thanks / Like
I basically only drink water (technically lemon water). I have a gallon of plain water and lemon water in the fridge at all times. I carry a contigo water bottle with me everywhere! I generalkybonky have water and 1 cup of coffee/tea daily. In the summer occasionally I will brew a pot of tea and make Arnold Palmers but unless I am eating pizza when I crave soda it is only water in this household.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk