Payment Plans for Disney - PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums
PassPorter.com
Award-winning travel guidebooks
Thank you to our forum sponsor:

guidebooks   |   news   |   podcasts   |   boards   |   blog   |   worksheets   |   photos   |   articles   |   updates   |   register   |   follow us on

Go Back   PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums > PassPorter's Walt Disney World Resort (Florida) > Planning Your Adventure: Your Plans for Walt Disney World
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Forum Sponsor: Mouse Fan Travel™
Learn Why PassPorter Recommends This Sponsor

Old 09-01-2018, 09:32 PM   #1
karadisney
Community Rank: Globetrotter

Concierge Level: 2

Post Thanks / Like
Question Payment Plans for Disney

AAA
Disney
Travel Agent
Which one is the best bet? I've been trying to look into payment plans.

Old 09-01-2018, 10:25 PM   #2
revral
Community Rank: Scout

Post Thanks / Like
Disney lets you pay as much or as little whenever you want until it must be paid in full which is 30 days out for a package or on check in for a room only. No interest and no schedule just pay whenever and whatever. Packages you can make payments online but a room only you have to call to make a payment.

Old 09-03-2018, 07:42 AM   #3
karadisney
Community Rank: Globetrotter

Concierge Level: 2

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by revral View Post
Disney lets you pay as much or as little whenever you want until it must be paid in full which is 30 days out for a package or on check in for a room only. No interest and no schedule just pay whenever and whatever. Packages you can make payments online but a room only you have to call to make a payment.
Thanks for the info!

Old 09-09-2018, 11:53 AM   #4
LRnascarfan
Community Rank: Adventurer

Concierge Level: 5

Post Thanks / Like
I've always used AAA and it's the same. Pay however much and whenever up til the final due date.
My Previous Trips2017 WDW @ Pop Century, 2010 WDW @ Pop Century, 2003 WDW @ Shades of Green (AKA The Contempory), 1992 WDW @ The Disney Inn, 1990 WDW @ The Caribbean Beach Resort, 1986 WDW offsite, 1980 WDW offsite (we were there to see the Orange Bowl and came to Disney on the side.)