I never thought I'd pay for it but I did - Page 2 - PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums
PassPorter.com
Award-winning travel guidebooks
Thank you to our forum sponsor:

guidebooks   |   news   |   podcasts   |   boards   |   blog   |   worksheets   |   photos   |   articles   |   updates   |   register   |   follow us on

Go Back   PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums > PassPorter's Walt Disney World Resort (Florida) > Getting There (and Back!): Your Journey to Walt Disney World
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Forum Sponsor: Quicksilver Tours & Transportation
Learn Why PassPorter Recommends This Sponsor

Old 07-15-2018, 06:06 PM   #16
bobyetman
Community Rank: Adventurer

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelloweaver View Post
We ONLY fly Southwest and the resort has NEVER NOT printed them for us. They are always waiting on our door handle for us. Im sure my next 2 trips will be no different.
Ok, I was on a solo trip to WDW very recently, staying at All-Stars Sports, and guess what, my SW boarding pass showed up on my door the morning of my flight. Surprise. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that usually, when I'm traveling with my family, we always make sure to go to conceirge and print them the day before. This trip, I didn't, figuring I'd use the e-version. Maybe they make a note in the computer so they don't get printed twice.
My Previous TripsWDW - way too many to count - DCL - Apr 08 (W), Dec 08 (W), Jun 10 (W), Jan 11 (D), Apr 12 (F), Dec 12 (W), Nov 13 (F), May 14 (W), May 15 (W), Apr 16 (M), May 17 (W) DL - Nov 80, Jun 81, Sep 90, May 98, Apr 11, Dec 12, May 14, May 15, May 17

Old 07-25-2018, 05:43 PM   #17
DVC_Don
Community Rank: Explorer

Post Thanks / Like
My boarding pass is sent to my phone and I just show that at security and boarding.

Old 08-19-2018, 10:14 AM   #18
CinderAbby
Community Rank: Legend

Concierge Level: 3

Post Thanks / Like
UPDATE:

For those wondering, I just wanted to update you. As I said, I chose to do EBCI for coming home. It was so nice to not have to worry about checking in and what boarding numbers I would get. Unlike when I did it myself for going to Disney at 24 hours where I got C group boarding passes, I got A 39, 40 and 41 for coming home. Not that it really matters as we still preboard but still, it was nice to know we got low numbers.
My Previous TripsAll WDW - July 1980 off property - July 1981 FW - July 1983 FW - July 1985 FW - August 1987 FW - July 1988 Treehouse Villas - July 1990 Treehouse Villas - July 1997 FW - August 2006 AS Sports, 1st time with DH and DD - August 2008 AS Sports - August 2009 AS Sports - August 2010 AS Sports - July 2011 AS Sports - August 2013 AS Music - August 2014 AS Music - August 2015 AS Music - August 2016 AS Music - August 2018 AS Music, Kate (lovewdw2) joined us for the weekend