One Day Epcot Trip - Page 2 - PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums
PassPorter.com
Award-winning travel guidebooks

guidebooks   |   news   |   podcasts   |   boards   |   blog   |   worksheets   |   photos   |   articles   |   updates   |   register   |   follow us on

Go Back   PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums > PassPorter's Walt Disney World Resort (Florida) > Touring the 'World': The Parks at Walt Disney World
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Old 01-11-2018, 08:11 PM   #16
soonerprices
Community Rank: Wayfarer

Post Thanks / Like
So I'm thinking we will start in Canada and finish the day in Mexico. Specifically at La Cava Del Tequila. If I'm not tipsy by the time I get there I will be when I leave. Love that place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-11-2018, 08:14 PM   #17
soonerprices

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Her Dotness View Post
We’ve enjoyed both Chefs and Marrakesh which offer only lunch and dinner.

Aren’t we heading astray from the OP question which was about Epcot breakfast places?

Maybe soonerprices will clarify if recommendations for other than breakfast places are wanted?

I'd love all recommendations. I will be eating all day in the WS. It's going to be hard not try some food at each country.

Old 01-11-2018, 08:41 PM   #18
Trishsim
Community Rank: Passenger

Post Thanks / Like
Cool Ws

We have spent the whole day in ws and still didn't do everything this time we are doing two days ,,just so much to see and do there!

Old 01-12-2018, 11:49 AM   #19
Her Dotness
Community Rank: Explorer

Concierge Level: 3

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
I'd love all recommendations.
I apologize for misunderstanding.

Silly me!
My Previous TripsWDW 10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1969.

Old 01-12-2018, 04:56 PM   #20
soonerprices

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
I apologize for misunderstanding.

Silly me!

No apologies needed.

Old 01-14-2018, 12:06 PM   #21
minemoz1
Community Rank: Trailblazer

Post Thanks / Like
Spice road table is very good. Had a very nice meal there. It's usually not crowded. Depending on when you are going, other food booths may be open. They almost always have a "mini" food and wine festival going on. Currently, they have the arts festival, then it transitions to the flower and garden fest.

As for renting off property, yes, that is an option. Uber to and from Disney can run up to $15-$25+ each way depending on how far away you are and when you need them. There are a TON of condos, villas with private pools/spas etc available. As long as you are not staying during a holiday, you can get a nice condo or home for $80-130 a night.

As for shows in the countries, these are the ones I usually see - England has a rock band at night along with a celtic group. France - acrobats, Japan - drummers, America - voices of liberty, Italy - world showcase players, China - acrobats, Mexico - mariachis.

Have fun!

I'm living the dream 20 minutes from Disney! Next trip...tomorrow. Follow me on instagram at ShirtsByShell

Old 01-28-2018, 12:22 PM   #22
soonerprices

Post Thanks / Like
So this trip I have scheduled we will be in Epcot on April 17. There are scheduled extra magic hours from 9pm to 11pm. I am not staying at a Disney resort. We should be allowed to stay in the parks and purchase food and drinks during the EMH but won't be allowed to ride and rides, correct?

Old 01-28-2018, 01:17 PM   #23
Her Dotness
Community Rank: Explorer

Concierge Level: 3

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerprices View Post
So this trip I have scheduled we will be in Epcot on April 17. There are scheduled extra magic hours from 9pm to 11pm. I am not staying at a Disney resort. We should be allowed to stay in the parks and purchase food and drinks during the EMH but won't be allowed to ride and rides, correct?
Yes, correct.

Honestly, I can have a fine old time in Epcot, especially in WS, without doing a single attraction. Sure wouldn’t be a hardship for me at all.

In fact, being “attractionless” could be a good means of discovering some magic you’ve never before noticed.
My Previous TripsWDW 10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1969.

Old 01-28-2018, 02:49 PM   #24
soonerprices

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Yes, correct.

Honestly, I can have a fine old time in Epcot, especially in WS, without doing a single attraction. Sure wouldn’t be a hardship for me at all.

In fact, being “attractionless” could be a good means of discovering some magic you’ve never before noticed.

Honestly that's the whole purpose of this day at Epcot. No attractions. Just food, drinks, sights, entertainment and a day with the one I love. The magic will find us.

Old 01-29-2018, 02:37 PM   #25
Trishsim
Community Rank: Passenger

Post Thanks / Like
I prefer to snack around WS there's just to many to choose from. French pastries who can beat that, pot stickers in Japan yea baby,Brats in Germany yummy. Fish and chips go to England. I also love the princes breakfast but man I'm to full to do much snacking after that.
My Previous TripsDisneyland from 1962-1996 Disney World 2014-2016-2018

Old 01-29-2018, 05:41 PM   #26
soonerprices

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishsim View Post
I prefer to snack around WS there's just to many to choose from. French pastries who can beat that, pot stickers in Japan yea baby,Brats in Germany yummy. Fish and chips go to England. I also love the princes breakfast but man I'm to full to do much snacking after that.

Yeah, we talked and decided snacking vs sit down restaurants and reservations that snacking was our best route. You can try more food from more countries that way.

Old 04-13-2018, 09:04 PM   #27
soonerprices

Post Thanks / Like
Well our day in Epcot is just 4 days away. We will be attempting to drink around the World. If you are there with kids we promise to not embarrass ourselves in front of your kids.

Old 04-15-2018, 10:27 PM   #28
soonerprices

Post Thanks / Like
If you want to follow our adventures you can follow me on twitter @soonerprices

Old 04-16-2018, 06:20 PM   #29
Disney Dork
Community Rank: Trekker

Post Thanks / Like
Enjoy your trip!
My Previous TripsASMo 1995, Honeymoon split stay CBR,OKW & GF 1998, ASMo 2000, 1st WDW trip with kids OKW 2006, AS Movies Dec. 2008, Pop w/ sister Spring 2010, CBR Aug, 2010, Pop Aug 2011, Pop w/ sister Spring 2012, PO-FQ w/ 1 night at BC for the pool, Aug 2012, Poly Studio Villa thanks to an amazing discount! followed by 2 nights at AKL Aug 2015, Split Stay OKW for 14! AKL for 4, July 2016