Changes .... they're coming! - Page 2 - PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums
PassPorter.com
Award-winning travel guidebooks

guidebooks   |   news   |   podcasts   |   boards   |   blog   |   worksheets   |   photos   |   articles   |   updates   |   register   |   follow us on

Go Back   PassPorter - A Community of Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel Forums > PassPorter Villa: Sharing the Fun Together > The Family Room: Family and Friends
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

Old 05-21-2018, 07:04 PM   #16
gremlinkid73
Community Rank: Adventurer

Post Thanks / Like
Congratulations to all and good luck!

Old 05-25-2018, 04:46 PM   #17
lovewdw2
Community Rank: Jetsetter

Post Thanks / Like
Wow so many changes, but VERY good changes!

Hope all goes as smoothly as planned.....

My oldest son moved to CA in October of 2015 and that took me some time to not miss him too much. But texting and getting to actually talk to him every few months helps me. Last October he met a girl. and now she is living with him...yeah a little too soon for me..BUT I have accepted her because if I didn't it would make my relationship with my son strained....I am always Proud of my son.... both of my sons...
235 days, 13 hours, 48 minutes
My Previous Trips1994 Dixie Landings, 1998 All Star Music, 2000 All Star Movies, 2002 Contemporary, 2003 Caribbean Beach, 2004 Outside WDW, 2005 Caribbean Beach, 2006 All Star Sports, 2007 Coronado Springs, 2008 Beach Club, 2012 Wilderness Lodge, 2013 Port Orleans Riverside, 2014 Caribbean Beach, 2015 Boardwalk Inn, 2015 Pop Century, 2016 Disneyland, 2017 Port Orleans French Quarter, 2018 Boardwalk Inn, 2018 All Star Music!

Old 05-27-2018, 07:19 PM   #18
Teresa
Community Rank: Legend

Concierge Level: 7

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovewdw2 View Post
BUT I have accepted her because if I didn't it would make my relationship with my son strained.
This is why I'm trying to give the new guy a chance. We made the mistake of NOT accepting DD Samantha's BF 14 years ago. Their 10th anniversary is next month - and our relationship has never fully recovered. It's close, but still not the best.

Old 06-04-2018, 08:45 PM   #19
Cheriemek
Community Rank: Trailblazer

Concierge Level: 1

Post Thanks / Like
Great news for everyone!!
My Previous TripsOff site, 1977. Disney Village Townhouse, 1994. Fort Wilderness Cabin, 2000. PO Riverside, 2004. Magic Cruise, 2006. Saratoga Springs, 2009. Boardwalk, 2009. Beach Club 2010, Yacht Club 2011.