PassPorter 2013 Editions In Stock - Page 2 - PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel
PassPorter.com
Message Board Community
Home Florida - Walt Disney World Caribbean - Disney Cruise Line California - Disneyland Resort Anywhere and Everywhere! Travelers Store Community PassPorter's Club Help!
   Welcome!  |   Answers  |  Guidelines  |  Shorthands  |  Newsletters  |  Our Guides  |   Photos  | Login Problems  |  Help  |  Bookmark Us |  Follow Us on |
Search

Go Back   PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel > Welcome! > Using Your PassPorter: Tips and Answers
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2013, 01:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
Community Rank: Passenger

Concierge Level: 6
It arrived today in SC
DHayesJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:37 PM   #17 (permalink)
Community Rank: Adventurer

Concierge Level: 3
Hope mine arrives soon!

Julie

My Countdown Counting down to: aulani / 30th anniversary trip
309 days, 12 hours, 54 minutes
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous Trips10/14 AKL- OKW split 1/14 bcv/blt ,10/12 SSR and VWL,wdw old key west first owner trip 10/11 WDW 4/10 Yacht Club,WDW 4/08 AKL, DL 6/98, WDW 10/91 offsite condo
jandsdennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:11 PM   #18 (permalink)
Community Rank: Jetsetter

Concierge Level: 5
Is there alot on the new Fantasyland Expansion? Alot of new material since the 2012 guide? I am trying to decide whether to purchase the refill or not.

"Disneyland has that thing - the imagination and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."
--Walt Disney
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsDisneyland Paris June 2014, Disneyland Paris December 2013, Disneyland Paris October 2013, WDW Buena Vista Suites 2013, Buena Vista Suites 2012, Universal and Disney Offsite 2012, WDW Offsite 2011, WDW POR 2011, WDW POR 2010, WDW POR 2009, WDW POR 2008 , WDW Offsite 2007, WDW CBR 1996
thinkpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
Community Rank: Tourist

Got mine earlier this week and I'm looking forward to sitting down with a cup of tea today and planning out more of my vacation. I feel like I couldn't start the heavy duty planning without it!

My Countdown Counting down to: Days until Disney!!
jenjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:08 AM   #20 (permalink)
Community Rank: Wayfarer

Got mine on Friday!

This is my tenth WDW PassPorter and I was just as excited to start poring over this one as I was my first . . . Thanks to Jennifer and Dave and the entire PassPorter team for all your hard work!

WDW 6/14 Extended Family Trip!
NEDisneyFans on the DIS Boards
My Previous TripsWDW 3/13, WDW 3/12, DLR 10/11, WDW 6/10, WDW 6/09, 1/09, DLR 4/08, WDW 2/07, DCL Magic 10/06, WDW 3/06, WDW 2/05, WDW 5/04
aligalreilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:03 AM   #21 (permalink)
Community Rank: Trekker

Got mine yesterday! So excited, and I get to make my ADR's tomorrow! Thank you!

My Countdown Counting down to: 1st time at Poly
We're there!!
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsOffsite 1977, 1984- Dixie Landings November 1998- Coronado Springs June 2006- AKL November 2009- BWV/Western Magic/BLT February 2011- Beach Club Villas July 2011- BLT/3 Day Dream October 2012- HHI April 2013- BWV August 2013- And DL too many times to count!
gardengirl628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #22 (permalink)
Community Rank: Tourist

Concierge Level: 1
Mine came today. And I had to put it in my deluxe binder right away. Now I'm all set. Just not sure how I feel about the clossy paper and trying to write in pencil. Oh well we'll see. Otherwise I'm on cloud nine because now I can start planning for our Sept trip in earnest. This is my third trip and third passporter, love this book.
nat1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:35 PM   #23 (permalink)
PassPorter Author

PassPorter's Club Passholder
What's this?

Community Rank: Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkpink View Post
Is there alot on the new Fantasyland Expansion? Alot of new material since the 2012 guide? I am trying to decide whether to purchase the refill or not.
We didn't add additional pages to what we already had, but we brought that coverage up to date, added what hadn't been known in 2012 before the attractions and restaurants opened, etc. So, there's a lot of green shading for things that have changed between the 2012 and 2013 editions.

Whether that (and the other updates in the book) are worthwhile to you is your call.

Co-Author, PassPorter's Walt Disney World, PassPorter's Disney Cruise Line, and PassPorter's Disneyland and Southern California Attractions

http://www.passporter.com/
My Countdown Counting down to: Disney Magic Post-Drydock
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsToo many to recall!
Dave Marx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:32 AM   #24 (permalink)
Community Rank: Day-Tripper

HELP...

I was going to order my Passporter 2013 since I'm past customer but had a GC and free shipping at Amazon. So I ordered thinking I'd get soon since Jennifer mentioned shipping out now. Well Amazon shows Feb 28th ship date and I just got Amazon email changing ship date to March 21st.

Is it possible to gain access to the electronic version or what Jennifer mentioned having access to until our copy is received. I'm in a pickle and we head down on June 21st. I was hoping to start planninig now rather than late March.

Any thoughts, suggestions or kick in the butt is welcomed!

My Countdown Counting down to: Next Disney World Vacation
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsSo many trips to WDW growing up!--1997 - Dixie Landings--2003 Calypso Cay TS Resort--2005 Cypress Palms TS Resort--2009 Cypress Palms TS Resort--2010 Pop Century--2012 Bonnett Creek--2013 Saratoga Springs...upcoming..
mom2mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:46 PM   #25 (permalink)
Community Rank: Sightseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Marx View Post
The new 2013 editions arrived a little earlier and I'm pleased to report that they're now all "in stock" in the PassPorter Store! New orders ship the next business days as usual. Pre-orders have now all been shipped as of today.

You can order your copy of PassPorter's Walt Disney World 2013 at:
PassPorter's Walt Disney World 2013 Order Center

Here's Alexander holding the very first 2013 edition, which I take a photo of as an annual tradition:

First: apologies b/c I pre-purchased via Amazon b/c I had credit on my account.

But I got an interesting email today from Amazon. It's really kind of humorous since you posted that it was released earlier than expected.

Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on January 13, 2013 (Order# xxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxxx). Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

Jennifer Marx, et al "PassPorter's Walt Disney World 2013: The Unique Travel Guide, Planner, Organizer, Journal, and Keepsake!"
Estimated arrival date: March 25, 2013 - March 29, 2013

We will make every effort to get the delayed item(s) to you as soon as possible. If there are other items in your order, they'll be shipped according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in Your Account at no additional cost.

My Previous Trips1995, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2004, WDW/Cruise, 2007, 2011, 2013

Last edited by susanktz; 02-27-2013 at 08:39 AM..
susanktz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:28 PM   #26 (permalink)
Community Rank: Visitor

I just ordered mine today through this website! Am happily awaiting the arrival of the PassPorter to my mailbox. Whoooo Hoooo let the planning truly begin

My Countdown Counting down to: 2013 WDW Vacation
See ya real soon
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsWDW 2002 (Apr.), WDW 2006 (May 19-24), WDW 2007 (Nov30-Dec7), WDW 2009 (Dec11-Dec18), WDW 2012 (Feb 24 - Feb 28), WDW 2013 (Sept 27 - Oct 4).
LoriLori2400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #27 (permalink)
PassPorter Author

PassPorter's Club Passholder
What's this?

Community Rank: Explorer

I seriously doubt Amazon will end up shipping it that late.

Due to the vagaries of shipping the finished books from China (where they're printed), it happens our distributor received their shipment after we received ours. I'd expect Amazon will receive their books from our distributor sometime next week. Amazon probably wasn't aware of all this when they revised their estimated shipment date.

I'm afraid we can't make the electronic edition available free to people who purchased from other retailers. The electronic edition is used as an inducement to purchase directly from us - we're the only source that can offer that. We also are able to ship new editions before anyone else, because those books don't have to make their way through the normal book distribution pipeline. Other retailers offer different benefits and incentives. We stand behind the quality of our books under all circumstances, but I hope you can appreciate that it's a lot harder to take responsibility for what happens between retailers and their customers.

Co-Author, PassPorter's Walt Disney World, PassPorter's Disney Cruise Line, and PassPorter's Disneyland and Southern California Attractions

http://www.passporter.com/
My Countdown Counting down to: Disney Magic Post-Drydock
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsToo many to recall!
Dave Marx is offline   Reply With Quote