Do you carry your PassPorter to the parks? - Page 10 - PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel
PassPorter.com
Message Board Community
Home Florida - Walt Disney World Caribbean - Disney Cruise Line California - Disneyland Resort Anywhere and Everywhere! Travelers Store Community PassPorter's Club Help!
   Welcome!  |   Answers  |  Guidelines  |  Shorthands  |  Newsletters  |  Our Guides  |   Photos  | Login Problems  |  Help  |  Bookmark Us |  Follow Us on |
Search

Go Back   PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel > Welcome! > Using Your PassPorter: Tips and Answers
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2012, 09:40 PM   #136 (permalink)

Concierge Level: 6
Deluxe edition -- we used to bring the relevant pages to the park with us each day and tucked them into a gallon ziplock bag. With my Kindle Fire, though, I can bring the entire book with me every day!

I downloaded the e-version (in PDF form) and it works great!

WDW 6/14 Extended Family Trip!
NEDisneyFans on the DIS Boards
My Previous TripsWDW 3/13, WDW 3/12, DLR 10/11, WDW 6/10, WDW 6/09, 1/09, DLR 4/08, WDW 2/07, DCL Magic 10/06, WDW 3/06, WDW 2/05, WDW 5/04
aligalreilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:33 AM   #137 (permalink)
Community Rank: Adventurer

Concierge Level: 7
I'm not planning on taking ours to the parks with us. I'm only carrying a small backpack, and there's no room for it with all the other things I need to carry with me. But I do plan on bringing it with us and keeping it in the hotel room.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:55 AM   #138 (permalink)
Community Rank: Jetsetter

Concierge Level: 3
We use it at home and sometimes carry it there but leave it in our room. We try to carry as little as possible in the parks.
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsJuly "07" WDW All-Star-Movies/ Feb 27-March 3 "08" All-Star-Music/ August "08" All-Star-Movies/ January "09" French Quarter Port Orleans/ June "09" CBR/ Oct "09" Pop Century/ August 18-29 2011 PoP Century/ January 20-23 2012 PoP Century/ August 8 - 20 2012 ASM
EddieCVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:09 PM   #139 (permalink)
Community Rank: Trekker

We carry it with us everywhere on our vacation. We always make little notes in ours, so we have it for future reference and we don't want to forget anything we learned or whatever throghout the day.

"Ladies do not start fights...but they can finish them" -Marie from Aristocats
Haleyboo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:52 PM   #140 (permalink)

Concierge Level: 7
I take my deluxe with me to our hotel and when we head to the parks I pull out the page for that day and leave the rest behind...I refer to the rest of the book on our afternoon breaks, early morning over breakfast and at night before sleep..
renbugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:10 PM   #141 (permalink)
Community Rank: Trailblazer

I don't carry it with me either, but I do check with it the morning before we leave and that evening. Even though I basically have it memorized.

My Countdown Counting down to: Disneyland Christmas
232 days, 2 hours, 25 minutes
My Previous TripsWDW Nov. 1988, DL Dec. 2006, WDW June 2010, WDW June 2013
dutchdisneyfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:41 AM   #142 (permalink)
Community Rank: Passenger

Concierge Level: 4
I do bring my Passporter into the parks with us. I like having all the resources it offers close at hand. I'll review notes I've written myself on each days' Passpocket, jot down names of cast members who provide exceptional service, make note of meal entrees and everyone's opinion on restaurants, attractions etc. I also like to record our memories of each day as we go along. And I've even shared Passporter attraction & restaurant reviews with fellow travelers. I've also given folks the number to lost & found, shared info on tours etc. It's a font of useful information and I've really missed it on days I chose to leave it back at the room!
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsWDW Oct '97 Off-site Bay Hill condo, WDW Oct '00 Disney Institute, WDW Oct '05 BCV, WDW Apr '08 BC, WDW Apr '10 GF, Universal & WDW Mar '11 Portofino Bay, WDW Apr '12 BC, WDW Nov '13 SSR
TwinDaddy59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:12 AM   #143 (permalink)
Community Rank: Visitor

This is a favorite topic on the forums.
galaxy710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:18 AM   #144 (permalink)
Community Rank: Wayfarer

Concierge Level: 3
We don't take ours into the parks but my daughter references it quite often even now as we plan our next trip!
Old 04-17-2012, 02:01 PM   #145 (permalink)

I'll be taking ours on our trip but am leaning towards leaving it at the motel except for each day's pocket. I may tear the pockets out of an old extra one to use so the new ones don't get messed up.
Pretty Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:42 AM   #146 (permalink)

we take ours with us everywhere at WDW! It holds our ADRs places and times, what we shouldn't miss each day, EMH for each parks, helps us decide on a quick lunch or snack and where each one is located, etc. It has SO much information, and we have a good excuse to sit a bit and look through our book. LOVE IT!! Can't live without it!
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsWDW All Star Sports 1995, WDW Port Orleans 1997, WDW All Star Movies 1999, WDW Boardwalk 2002, WDW All Star Movies 2006, WDW Pop Century 2010, CBR 2012. Pop Century Feb 2014, Haunted Trails 5K Oct, 2014!
SooooznQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:52 PM   #147 (permalink)
Community Rank: Day-Tripper

Did you buy off of this website? ( I dunno how to access it if you bought it somewhere else like I did but, you can prob find it) download the digital version! After that (if you have an iphone) transfer it to that. You bring it with you anyway (I assume) so your phone will be the lightest way! Hope this helps!

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pluto's Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:29 AM   #148 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto's Princess View Post
Did you buy off of this website? ( I dunno how to access it if you bought it somewhere else like I did but, you can prob find it) download the digital version! After that (if you have an iphone) transfer it to that. You bring it with you anyway (I assume) so your phone will be the lightest way! Hope this helps!
I ordered our book from Passporter. I downloaded the ebook version to my Kindle FIre and MAY take that along as well as it has apps for times and wait times for all the parks....and some games to keep us entertained IF we need. Although I doubt we'll have that much 'down' time!!
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsWDW All Star Sports 1995, WDW Port Orleans 1997, WDW All Star Movies 1999, WDW Boardwalk 2002, WDW All Star Movies 2006, WDW Pop Century 2010, CBR 2012. Pop Century Feb 2014, Haunted Trails 5K Oct, 2014!
SooooznQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #149 (permalink)
Community Rank: Adventurer

Dont carry it with me either, the first trip ever I did, too heavy!!!!! But i do use it to journal everything at the end of the night and for reminders every morning!!!!
My Previous TripsUp to trip 10/11starting back in 1983,1985,1987 all off property, CBR 4's 2001,2002,2003, 2004 2005, AS MU 1999, 2000, ASMO 2007, 2008 Poly 2009, Pop 2013, 2014 CBR Graduation Trip
NOT A PACKER'S FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:52 PM   #150 (permalink)

I am planning to order my 1st Passporter as soon as I find out the 35 percent discount code. I have had other books in the past, and only took them along when we had a stroller. Once the kids outgrew the stroller, I made photocopies of important pages (shrunk smaller and on thick card stock-1 per park) and kept that in a ziplock bag in my pocket or purse.
MomOnTheGo is offline   Reply With Quote