Do you carry your PassPorter to the parks? - Page 3 - PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel
PassPorter.com
Message Board Community
Home Florida - Walt Disney World Caribbean - Disney Cruise Line California - Disneyland Resort Anywhere and Everywhere! Travelers Store Community PassPorter's Club Help!
   Welcome!  |   Answers  |  Guidelines  |  Shorthands  |  Newsletters  |  Our Guides  |   Photos  | Login Problems  |  Help  |  Bookmark Us |  Follow Us on |
Search

Go Back   PassPorter Community - Boards & Forums on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and General Travel > Welcome! > Using Your PassPorter: Tips and Answers
Register

Welcome! We're happy you've found the PassPorter Community -- the friendliest place to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, and the world in general! You are now viewing the PassPorter Message Board Community as a guest, which gives you limited access. As our guest, feel free to browse our messages by selecting the forum you want to visit from the list below.

To post messages and ask questions, join our FREE community today and you'll get access to tools and resources not available to guests, such as our vacation countown timers, "living" avatars, private messaging system, database searches, downloads, and a special PassPorter discount code. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free. Just click the Join Our Community link.

If you think you've already joined, log in below now. If you don't remember your member name or password, please visit our Member Name and Password Recovery page. You are also welcome to contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2006, 09:17 AM   #31 (permalink)
Community Rank: Adventurer

Re: Do you carry your Passporter to the parks?

I dont carry mine in the park, but I do review it back in the room, each night, and then again in the morning.
Philly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 02:12 PM   #32 (permalink)
Community Rank: Traveler

I usually keep my safe in the hotel!
Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 11:30 AM   #33 (permalink)
Community Rank: Sightseer

Concierge Level: 7

I carry it if I take a back pack. I love my PDA but once I lost all my info in it so I take my Passporter Deluxe as a back up.
Amirah95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 01:30 PM   #34 (permalink)

I have used PassPorter three times (all for WDW) and taken it to the park each time. I find it helpful to refer to during the day - especially the maps. If you're organized and can remember reservations for meals, etc., you may not need to take it with you. And, of course, I would write the day's events in once back at the hotel each night!!
JBARN105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 08:36 PM   #35 (permalink)
Community Rank: Scout

I just got my very first PassPorter when the DLR PP came out. I have yet to use it as my next trip won't be until Fall 2007. But, I did use to keep a journal for all my DL trips. It always stayed in the room. I would before going to bed write down all that we had done for the day and organized all the other stuff you collect throughout the day. I will probably leave my deluxe PP in the room as well and got through it in the evening.
snoozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 09:53 PM   #36 (permalink)
Community Rank: Trekker

Quote:
Like everyone else, we bring it with us, but leave it in the room. Do refer to it sevral times a day, though!
lynbarsim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 12:17 PM   #37 (permalink)
Community Rank: Explorer

Last year we took the PassPorter with us to the parks. I removed the pages we didn't need, lodging, water parks (in Jan) and it wasn't heavy at all. I like to stay organized, so I took it to put receipts and etc in the folders. We park hop a lot, so I liked having all the info. with me!
tndisneyfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 10:12 PM   #38 (permalink)

I have to have it with me!!

I keep all of our information in the PassPorter and need to refer to it throughout the day. It has been so helpful in the past, I wouldn't be without it!
2tinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 01:05 PM   #39 (permalink)
with Bailey & Jacky
PassPorter's Club Passholder

What's this?

PassPorter Guide

Concierge Level: 6
I am definitely planning on bringing it into the parks! When I'm on vacation, I always carry a guidebook around in my backpack. I just like to have the information handy at all times. Plus, I keep myself busy with it while waiting in line, for example.

Author of the e-book PassPorter's Disneyland Paris

My Countdown Counting down to: 7-night Med cruise on the Disney Magic!!!
270 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes
My Previous TripsWDW: 04/2007 (ASMo), 04/2008 (AS, POR, WL), 05/2009 (BCV, AKV - Opening Day!!!, SSR), 03/2010 (BWV, GF Concierge!!!, BLT), 05/2013 (POFQ, POP); DCL: 04/2008 (Wonder, Bahamas), 04/2009 (Magic, Western Caribbean), 08/2010 (Magic in Europe!), 05/2013 (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean); DVC Vero Beach: 04/2008, 04/2009; DVC Hilton Head Island: 05/2013; DL California: 09/2005; DLP: 03/1996 (Sequoia Lodge), 09/1996, 03/1997, 06/2002 (Hotel Santa Fe), 09/2007 (Hotel Santa Fe), 12/2008 (Sequoia Lodge), 03/2013 (Hotel New York); Tokyo DL: 04/1998 /// Non-Disney trips: Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Denmark (Copenhagen), Finland (Helsinki), France (Paris, Côte d'Azur), Germany (Berlin, Munich), Grand Cayman, Great Britain (London, Gibraltar), Italy (Venice, Florence, Pisa), Japan (Tokyo), Lichtenstein, Luxemburg, Mexico, Monaco (Monte Carlo), Morocco (Marrakesh), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Norway (Oslo, Bergen, North Cape), Portugal (Lisbon), Spain (Barcelona, Mallorca), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (CERN, Zurich), Tunisia, Turkey, USA
Disneybine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:18 PM   #40 (permalink)

We don't take PassPorter into the parks. I have it in the room to look at to check out any itinery plans for the next day (restaurant reviews, etc). We went last month with the latest edition and it was really helpful despite it being our 32nd trip!

I did take the Treasure hunt book in the parks - a friend bought one for me and mailed it as a surprise to my hotel and that was great fun
Jan 2012 back to WDW

My PassPorter Bookshelf
mikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 04:14 PM   #41 (permalink)
Community Rank: Tourist

I have the deluxe and had that last time we went. I took the maps with me. They were way better than the park maps. I wrote everything else on index cards that would fit in my fanny pack.
krisj5kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 04:16 PM   #42 (permalink)
Batman's Gal/Mickey's Pal
PassPorter's Club Passholder

What's this?

PassPorter Guide

Community Rank:
Legend VIP

Concierge Level: 6
Mine absolutely flies to Florida with us, but I leave it in the room. I put daily information on small cards to make carrying them easier and then these slip into the pockets at the end of the day.

Enjoying the Food & Wine Festival

Scrapbook pages completed in 2014 = 259/350 pages

Our most recent WDW Adventures are here A Spring Adventure: Wilderness, Flowers, and the Force PTR (with Cam and Luke)

Cam22 PassPorter Co-Guide: The Darkroom , Sharing the Adventure: Disney World Trip Reports ,
The Porch , The Library , WDW Touring Plans and Globetrotting: General Trip Reports
My Countdown Counting down to: Fall Trek Home
Heading Home
My PassPorter Bookshelf
My Previous TripsVWL May 2014--SSR October 2013--AKL/Kidani June 2013--CBR October 2012--BWI June 2012--AKV Jambo House/Kidani Village June 2011 -- November 2010 Beach Club -- June 2010 Beach Club -- October 2009 CBR and Gaylord Palms -- June 2009 AKV/Kidani Village -- June 2008 VWL --June 2007 OKW--June 2006 Disney Wonder/SSR -- June 2005 SSR -- June 2004 VWL -- June 2003 AKL -- August 1997 Off Property -- March 1980 Cocoa Beach
Cam22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 04:44 PM   #43 (permalink)

Location: Cypress....Deep in Southern Illinois, close enough to see the Kentucky blue grass
This will be my first trip to Disney in June with the aid of a Passporter but I as well as several on here have mentioned, leave it in the room. I plan on writing in it every day and make notations but with everything else we carry into the parks that one won't fit in a fanny pack.

Just me
Lori

My Countdown Counting down to: OMG I am finally going back to DISNEY!!!!!!!!
Gone to my happy place
My Previous TripsWDW 1977, WDW 2003 CBR, WDW 2005 CBR
mrsmac2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:42 PM   #44 (permalink)
Community Rank: Sightseer

I took mine with me in to the parks (and it looks it!!) - tell you the truth, I would have been lost without it! It did help that we had 2 3 YOs and a twin stroller so it was simple to toss it in to the basket below or a backpack.
kdzgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 12:28 AM   #45 (permalink)
Community Rank: Visitor

I take it!

i have been to Disney several times and love my passporter. I normally take it in a back pack in the parks and when I need it I just unzip the back pack and take it out. Since it hold all of my trip information I like to have it with me.
bwilburn is offline   Reply With Quote